• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephi22

Don't know where else to post this but a friend works for IW and he said that CoD 4k for Neo is upscaled so if there was any doubt that the Neo specs would allow for true 4k or upscaled it seems its the latter.

Then again things could change. I have no way of confirming this and this was probably already known/assumed/speculated. If not, take with a grain of salt or whatever

LNBL

The star wars news yesterday was dissapointing, just as the mass effect news

Nobody is waiting for another behind the scenes video

Don't know where else to post this but a friend works for IW and he said that CoD 4k for Neo is upscaled so if there was any doubt that the Neo specs would allow for true 4k or upscaled it seems its the latter.

Then again things could change. I have no way of confirming this and this was probably already known/assumed/speculated. If not, take with a grain of salt or whatever

Only those not attached to reality thought native 4K was possible.

I don't know how to past time. Please make the clock goes faster.
I wanted to play Driveclub, but it needs to download a huge patch first. Forgot that I've just upgraded my HDD....

The Argus

All I want is Red Dead, remake, remaster, sequel, whatever just bring it R*

This. I was hoping for RDR3 during Microsoft's conference (with a "Redemption now available with BC!" endnote), but haven't given up hopes yet. R* was at Sony's last E3, maybe we'll see them put everyone to shame in a few hours

NastyBook

Was happy I wouldn't be sweating at this thing, but they fit us in the building, only have our collective body heat make us sweat instead. Atlanta Regal, here.

Been rockin' out to the Persona 5 theme all day with cautious optimism. Come on, Sony!

Ck3nRJaUYAAaw07.jpg

Jesus.

Nutted but she still clucking.

I live, I die, I live again!

This. I was hoping for RDR3 during Microsoft's conference (with a "Redemption now available with BC!" endnote), but haven't given up hopes yet. R* was at Sony's last E3, maybe we'll see them put everyone to shame in a few hours

I believe RDR is already available for backwards compatibility.

They've still had a presence at E3 though.

They definitely show up, but what i'm talking about is that they don't really announce and show their games at E3. They tend to want to section them off and announce and show them on their own. The one recent exception was the GTAV Remaster, but that was a remaster rather than a fully new game. So I think it'd definitely be surprising if RDR3 is announced and shown tonight because that's not how they typically operate.

watdaeff4

Trying to temper my expectations. I'm trying not to get my hopes up for Demons Souls Remaster or Bloodborne 2 announcements

Whatever games they show I would like to see some gameplay for games releasing in '16

xviper

how long is the sony conference ?? hopefully sony doesn't disappoint like all the other companies with their pathetic conferences, honestly aside from DR4, nothing else was surprising so far, FH3 was already known since Forza gets released every year

Darkangel

Anyone know which streaming service uses the least amount of data (Twitch? YouTube?). I'm stuck on mobile so I'm going to have to watch it in 144P and blow through my data plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom