• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Marine 2 Future Game Show + Summer Game Fest New Trailers

We'll see what's what when have the gameplay presentation.

I'm cautiously optimistic, but I'll wait to preorder.

Sitting in my cart on Bestbuy.com for weeks now...

darth.shrimp

Gold Member
Well, nothing we didn't know or hadn't seen already, although... Demetrian Titus? I don't remember hearing his first name before...

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I had enough of the trailers already. Don't need to see anything else. I really hope that it's not going to be a technical disaster at launch.

Roberts

I remember enjoying the first one a lot and this one seems to have captured the same spirit. They need to fix the framerate, though, as it seems to go all over the place in the gameplay videos.

March Climber

Gold Member
This looks insane. It’s like straight from late 90’s/early 00’s with no modern bullshit in any sense but with modern tech. And how is it technically more impressive than the 99% of modern games while it’s not even being developed by some top industry studio?
Warhammer games and studios have always existed in this weird void where they tend to release high budget-looking games even though most of them are considered AA experiences.

The important thing about the Space Marine games is this: If you like Gears of War, this specific series should satisfy that craving.

Top Bottom