• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Acolyte Reportedly Introduces Pronouns, The Force as a Female Entity

Draugoth

Gold Member
as.png

This rumor comes from scooper WDW Pro, who detailed in a recent video upload, “According to a source that I have, Lorn, Kathleen Kennedy and Leslye Headland are going to do something in The Acolyte that is going to essentially end what remaining fans they have. And that is they are literally going to change the Force, the Force itself, into being literally female, gender female Force.”

Once again reiterating, “Okay, episode one and two, whatever, it’s fine,” the critic then revealed, “[But] Three and four, get ready for pronouns in Star Wars.”

“They completely redefine what the Force is,” detailed Gore. “You’re going to see two mothers conceive twins. A bunch of witches that are – it is, basically, the Jedi turn into cops and Child Protective Services. It’s like the CPS of the galaxy.”

Source 1

Source 2

Jaybe

Gold Member
All I’ve heard on the pronouns is they see an alien or monster and ask ‘is it a he or they’ in ep4. But reviewers only had the first 4 episodes out of 8, so there may be more not shown yet.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
This was covered in the Acolyte thread:

There was none. They’re idiots. They were crying about the Force Witches which they wrongfully claimed were invented in Ahsoka last year. They’ve been in Star Wars since 1994 and they even made the love interest in the two Jedi games one. They were created in the EU in the 90s and were in games (you could fight them in SWG), and then GEORGE LUCAS made them canon in 2011 by putting them in Clone Wars and deciding that Darth Maul was a male from their planet (Dathomir). They've been in games since (the Jedi games) and their live action debut was officially in Ahsoka (although a character revealed to be a Nightsister debuted in Mando).

Saw someone on Reddit point out they even had one in the old Ewok movies before they called them Nightsisters.

badblue

james cameron aliens GIF

Explode Nuclear Bomb GIF by Star Wars

It will be interesting to see if that turns out to be accurate or not.
I think it will.
Even in the real world attaching "femininity" to various spiritual stuff happens.
100% The Light side of the Force will be Feminine while the Dark Side will be Masculine.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
This is all on purpose, but, why?

Game companies hating white people
Game companies destroying I.P's
Film companies destroying I.P's
Race baiting everywhere you look
People messing kids minds up everywhere

What is all this? None of this is normal by any sense and it all seems to be running in lockstep

It's too much.

Gp1

Guess what?
Lucas and Disney never knew what to do with the Force.
Midclorians, force religion, she force witches.

Animated GIF

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Guess what?

Animated GIF
The Force Witches were before Disney. George canonized that. But Chris Gore bleached his hair so much it seeped into his skull and he forgot that.

Reactions: Gp1

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Guess what?

Animated GIF

All of those things were Lucas creations. Not Disney.

And you all have YOURSELVES to blame for Lucas selling to Disney. If y'all hadn't complained about EVERYTHING he did post Return of the Jedi, he might still be in charge. But nope... He grew disillusioned by the constant "fan" backlash of his new projects and people saying that he forgot what Star Wars was.

So enjoy what you all sowed.

The Force is female. No wonder it's been such a clusterfuck. Does this make the Jedi simps? Are the Sith like bad boys that the Force cheats on the Jedi with? Honestly this opens up so many amusing avenues to explore.

Saber

They don't just want to destroy their own franchise. They want t completelly erase it. And all this because these weirdos don't like "male dominate public".

The Force is female. No wonder it's been such a clusterfuck. Does this make the Jedi simps? Are the Sith like bad boys that the Force cheats on the Jedi with? Honestly this opens up so many amusing avenues to explore.

Remember that theres this retard that said "theres no good or evil in Star Wars" and gave us the amazing "Anakin destroyed the Death Star and murdered a bunch of people".
Speaks volumes about Star Wars franchise nowadays.

Raven117

Gold Member
I’ve never watched a single one of these Soy Wars shows. What’s the draw? They’re all shit. Everyone knows they’re shit. Yet you people keep watching them, then complain because a bunch of women and xirs center the show on women and xirs. Because… Star Wars lore is that important?
Because they cynically know that Star Wars fan will gobble it up. They wouldn't do it if they didn't think they would make money. Its that simple.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Because they cynically know that Star Wars fan will gobble it up. They wouldn't do it if they didn't think they would make money. Its that simple.
I really think that this is the show that these people want to make. The question is why do people keep watching it?

Like, I sometimes watch Nerdrotic, his videos are good, but at some point it's like "OMG New Marvel is WOKE, Disney is FAILING LMAO" just gets old.

Kilau

I really think that this is the show that these people want to make. The question is why do people keep watching it?

Like, I sometimes watch Nerdrotic, his videos are good, but at some point it's like "OMG New Marvel is WOKE, Disney is FAILING LMAO" just gets old.
Fail fatigue, the ultimate winning tactic. Just accept that everything sucks.

in other news Gravity has come out and demanded we use they/them pronouns when talking about Gravity. The force is female ? that has to be the most retarded shit I have ever heard. The force is neither male or female it is the force.

Nydius

Gold Member
So glad I checked out from Star Wars content after Andor.

I used to be a massive Star Wars nerd. I’m talking full, screen accurate, prequel Jedi outfit with multiple custom lightsabers, an active member of Rebel Legion with plans to also make an outfit to join the 501st. Disney managed to do what I once thought was unthinkable: They’ve made me completely indifferent and apathetic towards Star Wars.

Raven117

Gold Member

Until there is apathy, nothing will change.
So glad I checked out from Star Wars content after Andor.

I used to be a massive Star Wars nerd. I’m talking full, screen accurate, prequel Jedi outfit with multiple custom lightsabers, an active member of Rebel Legion with plans to also make an outfit to join the 501st. Disney managed to do what I once thought was unthinkable: They’ve made me completely indifferent and apathetic towards Star Wars.
Sounds like you should write Disney a thank you note :D

Top Bottom