• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2016 |OT| No Bothans died to bring us this information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I kinda tuned out, did he actually spoil something? The way Gwendoline Christie interrupted him sorta made it seem like he started spoiling stuff.

sphagnum

Banned
I kinda tuned out, did he actually spoil something? The way Gwendoline Christie interrupted him sorta made it seem like he started spoiling stuff.

He said something extremely vague (why am I spoiling this when he said it? I don't know). Speaking about his character and Donnie's:
"When he is dead, I do something."

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death

Yes he spoiled something HUGE, there are unmarked spoilers on the last page so be careful.

I believe he said that (Possible Spoiler)
Donnie Yen dies,
but I was having trouble understanding him.

If he hadn't been cut off so abruptly it wouldn't have registered.

Vashetti

Banned
xiXFlYq.png

This guy.

This fucking guy.

140106838095.gif

Bane?

Sephzilla

Is "people die" really much of a spoiler when it's a prequel with characters whom we never see in the original trilogy plus a villain who's prime Darth Vader?

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Exactly. We all know the plans came with a huge loss.

Ok maybe It's not a HUGE spoiler I suppose, but it definitely falls into the category of 'would rather not know'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom