• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Outlaws: New Teaser | Summer Game Fest 2024

I wonder what the effect of not having a character creator will have on the game?

I’m really into the setting and theme but no CC and who knows how the writing and the actual story around this one specific pre-made character we are all gonna have to play as will turn out…. Any guesses.

Elios83

Looks great but with Ubisoft it's impossible not to be cautious about the quality of the gameplay loop until more info emerge.
I'd like this to be a great summer title.

Happy James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

clarky

Gold Member
I wonder what the effect of not having a character creator will have on the game?

I’m really into the setting and theme but no CC and who knows how the writing and the actual story around this one specific pre-made character we are all gonna have to play as will turn out…. Any guesses.
zero. Just like the last starwars game.

Last edited:

semiconscious

Gold Member

i'm guessing that they're going for 'wholesome'. as long as it's not insomniac-level 'revoltingly wholesome', i'll be good...

salva

This will be my first game purchase in a long while if it plays as advertised.
But I'm waiting for release, reviews and gameplay footage

Top Bottom