• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield Shattered Space (Coming in 2024) - Creation Kit Available Today | Xbox Showcase 2024

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I'm just going to go back into my previous save. Really stupid that I lose my ships with NG+

Yeah, I really hope they let you bring your souped up ship to NG+ with future updates. Kind of a bummer that you spend so much time and effort making it but NG+ just takes it away and gives you something else entirely.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I was going to wait until the expansion, but since they have added so much along with the creation kit....think I'll jump back in next weekend
It looks like there are already some good free mods available. There are also some that seem pretty expensive for what they do. At least buying the deluxe edition scored me $10 in mod credits.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Unfortunately Starfield hype died less than a week after its release, this game has a lot of problems.

This new DLC and creation kit updates are going to start the healing process now, this will be another Cyberpunk.
No it won’t. Cyberpunk was a great game that was just buggy and on platforms that couldn’t handle it. Starfield still has decrepit technology and bad characters/story and feels 10 years out of date and they can’t fix that with a bunch of patches.

Did they go stupid again and have mods disable achievements?

Yes, mods disable achievements, unless they are labeled as achievement friendly. I didn’t install any yet.

Played the game for the first time in awhile tonight. Forgot how absolutely chill it is to just go around surveying planets. Also forgot how fucking annoying it is when you need two more life forms but all the map areas say 100% so you’re just like well fuck me, right?

Also someone mentioned earlier improved melee? Is that a mod or something Bethesda did?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The mod limit on Xbox has been increased to 100GB. That's 50x more than Fallout 4's limit lol.

If some enterprising soul makes a Fallout: London level mod for Starfield, it will work on Xbox too as space is not going to be an issue.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Oh shit son, there’s a thic civilian mod!

774bea7f5c85b3a19e3066bc68223494.gif

Top Bottom