• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam curator warns players if Sweet Baby is involved in a game

Interesting. Thanks.

That was prior to how much people became aware of how much they had an affect on the game. Not to mention Spiderman is a big IP. People and fandom would've bought it blindly by recognition alone. The review scores only boosted it.

The Wolverine leak isn't exactly gaining positive traction right now. The leaks indicate they intended to pull a raw deal on Wolverine as well as the rest of the character gallery. I dig Wolverine and have no interest in Insomniac's game despite being a PS gamer.
Solid points and well said. Yes, most people blindly bought Spiderman 2 due to brand recognition. Many were not to happy with the weird side quests and other woke garbage pushed into the game. Wolverine looks like it’s going to be another woke shitshow as well. I have zero interest in that game also. Until people stop buying and supporting all these woke agendas that are polluting games they will continue to push this garbage. If companies are ready to die on their sword for the sake of DEI then so be it as they will all go out of business. I think some of them have the common sense to want to not go that route and will stop pushing it when they see no one is buying their products. In the end, money and profit is what makes or breaks them and no amount of woke ideology and DEI can change that.

WoJ

Bolded mine.

This is the exact kind of gaslighting that needs to be undone. The article itself is mostly about SBI's Belair's speech about threatening game companies to employ consultancy groups, DEI, etc. So, the term 'safe' can be read in more than one way - inoffensive, for "modern audiences" (DEI), meeting requirements for investment from BlackRock and companies like that, etc. Maybe it's all of them, but making a "safe" game while ignoring audience expectations is not going to translate into future success. Game companies need to stop being cowed by the likes of Belair and her cronies.
The idea of making a "safe" game is absurd. Normal people don't even think or know that's a thing.

The idea of making a "safe" game is absurd. Normal people don't even think or know that's a thing.
That’s woke talk and it’s peddled by these morons and their like minded minions. Games are fun not safe and there is no reason to even have to call them safe in the first place unless you are a pitiful weak soyboy who needs to feel he is in no danger at all times. Even when playing a harmless game. Really shows how moronic these people are.

Last edited:
  • Strength
Reactions: WoJ

simpatico

So SE has caved in to SJW terrorism.
A real shame that there are so few companies with leadership strong enough to say no to these extortionist.
They always start in HR. Then they hire more of their own. Before the execs realize what is going on, it's metastasized. Any attempts at cleaning it up put the executive behind them in great reputational peril. Not worth it. They leave the company and just don't talk about it. It's happening nationwide, not just in the gaming market. It's just worse here since it's like flypaper to these people.

simpatico

When I was scheduled for a preview of Forspoken, formerly Project Athia, there were three questions I was pressed to know. One, how the team went about handling the portrayal of its Black protagonist. Two, what the gameplay was like, and three, how Forspoken stands out among other fantasy action role playing games.
Wild that they invited a journo who showed up with the intent on "busting them" for not jumping through the requisite hoops of DEI.

Synless

They always start in HR. Then they hire more of their own. Before the execs realize what is going on, it's metastasized. Any attempts at cleaning it up put the executive behind them in great reputational peril. Not worth it. They leave the company and just don't talk about it. It's happening nationwide, not just in the gaming market. It's just worse here since it's like flypaper to these people.
As a sr HR leader this is bullshit. These conversations almost always start at the C-level from outside consultants and it always is then led through HR from initiatives given to the team. Don’t get confused here, it’s always top down.

Last edited:

Fbh

not sure if it will effect sales. spiderman 2 was woke and people bought it.

Spiderman is an incredibly popular IP so that's not a fair comparison. Lots of people are going to buy it based on the IP alone, and many are probably willing to overlook the woke stuff because beyond that it's still a compelling game from a highly popular franchise. Also I would argue sales of sequels are often tied to the perception people have of the previous games. SP1 was great , so if you see the sequel just came out with a 90 metascore there's little reason not to buy it. If Sp2 actually went beyond the wokeness threshold that people are willing to accept you'd have to wait for Spiderman 3 sales to see it reflected.

Either way Square has no IP as beloved as Spiderman. If they try to inject this crap into more of their games it's probably going to negatively affect them IMO

Wild that they invited a journo who showed up with the intent on "busting them" for not jumping through the requisite hoops of DEI.

Just another reason why I don't get why they try so hard to pander to this crowd.
Even if you listed to them and do the stuff they want, chances are they are then going to criticize you because you aren't doing it right.
It's like
"We don't want games about white men"
"Ok here's a game with a diverse main character"
"We don't like they way you portray and wrote them"

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Since when did “safe” become something desirable in an entertainment product? That’s practically a synonym for “mediocre”. Hard to believe that anyone would choose that word to describe their creative work. Is something getting lost in translation?

simpatico

Spiderman is an incredibly popular IP so that's not a fair comparison. Lots of people are going to buy it based on the IP alone, and many are probably willing to overlook the woke stuff because beyond that it's still a compelling game from a highly popular franchise. Also I would argue sales of sequels are often tied to the perception people have of the previous games. SP1 was great , so if you see the sequel just came out with a 90 metascore there's little reason not to buy it. If Sp2 actually went beyond the wokeness threshold that people are willing to accept you'd have to wait for Spiderman 3 sales to see it reflected.

Either way Square has no IP as beloved as Spiderman. If they try to inject this crap into more of their games it's probably going to negatively affect them IMO

Just another reason why I don't get why they try so hard to pander to this crowd.
Even if you listed to them and do the stuff they want, chances are they are then going to criticize you because you aren't doing it right.
It's like
"We don't want games about white men"
"Ok here's a game with a diverse main character"
"We don't like they way you portray and wrote them"
I'm still waiting on the developer to be openly anti woke. I really want to know how it would effect sales. We're seeing a hint of it with Black Myth Wukong, but I want to see a mid size indie with a great product just go outspoken against it. Really curious to see how that would go. I think it would go well.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
The dumbest part is that they did jump through all the DEI hoops, and the activist clickbait gaming media still cried about it. Probably because they care way more about the nationality of the people making the game than about the content itself.

WoJ

Since when did “safe” become something desirable in an entertainment product? That’s practically a synonym for “mediocre”. Hard to believe that anyone would choose that word to describe their creative work. Is something getting lost in translation?
That's basically what I mean. When I read that my thought is that is that they want to make something that won't hurt anyone's feelings. That's literally impossible. When you are making something creative - video game or otherwise - create what you want to create. Not everyone will like what you put out. And that's okay. When you start pandering to try and making something that appeals to everyone, it appeals to no one. And this applies on so many levels.

simpatico

The dumbest part is that they did jump through all the DEI hoops, and the activist clickbait gaming media still cried about it. Probably because they care way more about the nationality of the people making the game than about the content itself.
When will they learn? What's the last big game that suffered sales losses because the green haired mafia didn't like it?

Fake

not sure if it will effect sales. spiderman 2 was woke and people bought it.

I don't think using a juggernaut IP to the argument really help.

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are by far one of the most bugged game I ever played, and sold more than almost every Sony exclusive.

This have nothing to do with particular cases. This is like, imagine if Stellar Blade team created Spider-Man game target for ultra male audience. This would sell no matter how gaming sites complaining about 'male gaze'.

When we get IPs that strong (Pokemon, Spider-Man, Mario Kart), much about the content can be explain. Hogwarts Legacy is an OK game and got destroyed by social media, but never a game beat FIFA and Call of Duty in the sales like this game.

Last edited:

Angry_Megalodon

Gold Member
I'm still waiting on the developer to be openly anti woke. I really want to know how it would effect sales. We're seeing a hint of it with Black Myth Wukong, but I want to see a mid size indie with a great product just go outspoken against it. Really curious to see how that would go. I think it would go well.

The thing is, you don't need to be "anti" anything. By being anti you are also pandering by default, giving them unwarranted importance. Korean devs are very candid and do the stuff they like without participating in any controversy. IMO that's the right call.

Interesting. Thanks.

That was prior to people becoming aware of how much of an affect they had on the game. Not to mention Spiderman is a big IP. People and fandom would've bought it blindly by recognition alone. The review scores only boosted it.

The Wolverine leak isn't exactly gaining positive traction right now. The leaks indicate they intended to pull a raw deal on Wolverine as well as the rest of the character gallery. I dig Wolverine and have no interest in Insomniac's game despite being a PS gamer.
That was kind of my point, people will buy it if they attach it to a known ip. but the other thing i wonder if even if an original ip is woke, it might not matter since only people who check for gaming news online will know or care. the random joey six pack wont know or care. some might use suicide squad as an example of a woke game failing but the game also got bad reviews so it could have been that.

Hypereides

Gold Member
Its both ridiculous and distasteful. I've grown further sour with some of these journos after some recent events.

Anti-DEI/Anti-Woke isn’t pandering. It is just not subscribing to racist ideologies.
I gotta give credit where its due, whichever sociopath radicalized and targeted these people ("gaming journalists" and American AAA developers) probably knew what they were doing. Its like they identified a vulnerable demographic that largely consisted of social outcasts with low social skills who were ill prepared to recognize the kind of manipulative indoctrination they were subjected to and/or bought into. I can't believe all this extreme behaviour and mindset manifested out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Its both ridiculous and distasteful. I've grown further sour with some of these journos after some recent events.

I gotta give credit where its due, whichever sociopath radicalized and targeted these people ("gaming journalists" and American AAA developers) probably knew what they were doing. Its like they identified a vulnerable demographic that largely consisted of social outcasts with low social skills who were ill prepared to recognize the kind of manipulative indoctrination they were subjected to and/or bought into. I can't believe all this extreme behaviour and mindset manifested out of nowhere.
It’s the whole woke movement in a nutshell. Devs and companies are terrified of being called racist, sexist or homophobic so they give up everything and cater to these clowns. Even at the expense of ruining their image and brand they still cower in fear of these lunatics because they would rather lose everything than dare to be called racist…….crazy but true. Just look at how they are all caving to these radical nut jobs and their ideologies.
It is infecting many aspects of society and people need to stand up to these hateful nut jobs and tell them to go fuck themselves but they dont. Most people today are cowards and scared of their own shadow. That’s why these hateful groups are flourishing and everywhere because people won’t stand up to them and tell them to piss off. There are some people with a backbone who will but they are far and few between.

Last edited:
Anti-DEI/Anti-Woke isn’t pandering. It is just not subscribing to racist ideologies.
To quote Mentiswave since he arguably has the best definition for woke, being woke is "an aggressive push for DEI, usually based on the belief that outcomes which lack these things are indicative of discrimination and/or unfair social treatment". As a result, to be anti-woke means to be against pushing for DEI on the belief that lack of representation of *insert 'oppressed' demographic here* must be because of -ism/-phobia.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
To quote Mentiswave since he arguably has the best definition for woke, being woke is "an aggressive push for DEI, usually based on the belief that outcomes which lack these things are indicative of discrimination and/or unfair social treatment". As a result, to be anti-woke means to be against pushing for DEI on the belief that lack of representation of *insert 'oppressed' demographic here* must be because of -ism/-phobia.

Not sure who that is.

DEI is the concept of “Oppressor vs. Oppressed” and raising those “oppressed” groups. It turns complex, multifaceted issues into a black and white dichotomy. You are either an Oppressor or you are Oppressed. Full stop. There is no nuance, no room for discussion - you are either the enemy or the victim. It infantilizes certain groups and highlights their immutable characteristics as being the end all, be all. It is just racism under a different name.

Apparently, this entire spectacle has reached Square Enix's investors and they're starting to ask questions:

Wow I never read the entire quote from the SBI girl, it is always quoted for that part about threatening the marketing team, but that other part about calling "us" picky babies WTH is even worse hahaha she has the mindset that is some other entity deciding our taste instead of consumer deciding what they want or like and the industry adapting, she thinks we like the games we like just because someone spoon fed us, instead the other way around

Wow I never read the entire quote from the SBI girl, it is always quoted for that part about threatening the marketing team, but that other part about calling "us" picky babies WTH is even worse hahaha she has the mindset that is some other entity deciding our taste instead of consumer deciding what they want or like and the industry adapting, she thinks we like the games we like just because someone spoon fed us, instead the other way around
Yes she is a lunatic and completely deluded in her own warped reality.

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Solid points and well said. Yes, most people blindly bought Spiderman 2 due to brand recognition. Many were not to happy with the weird side quests and other woke garbage pushed into the game. Wolverine looks like it’s going to be another woke shitshow as well. I have zero interest in that game also. Until people stop buying and supporting all these woke agendas that are polluting games they will continue to push this garbage. If companies are ready to die on their sword for the sake of DEI then so be it as they will all go out of business. I think some of them have the common sense to want to not go that route and will stop pushing it when they see no one is buying their products. In the end, money and profit is what makes or breaks them and no amount of woke ideology and DEI can change that.
Is difficult because gaming different from other medias has the gameplay as the big differentiator.... gamers can acknowledge that the story and characters are shit but still enjoy very much the game because of the gameplay (last of us 2 being a big example of this) .... so people will buy wolverine because of brand and fun gameplay and just ignore the wokeness and other bullshit.

Thats why gaming is the perfect media for this crazy people indoctrinate their ideology.

Angry_Megalodon

Gold Member
Insomniac and Santa Monica have talented people, so SBI doesn't impact them to the same extent as other devs. However, as with every other virus, this spreads and reaches vital organs. GOW and Spiderman 2 are proof of their devs catching a cold. If the collaboration with these consultants continues, the disease will get worse and in the end, it will severely impact game quality and sales.

Hypereides

Gold Member
It makes some sense why American AAA has largely become so twisted if her view represents that of an average American AAA dev, I guess. Those AAA games are being developed by people with an underlying irrational disdain for us. It was a lot better when the AAA industry was operated by gamers for gamers.

But hey, its alright though. Thankfully, alternative options in the form of AA and A/indie games exist which don't have some weird scent of contempt for their audience. Those can be found a dime in a dozen while AAA continues to buckle under its own weight.

Last edited:
It makes some sense why American AAA has largely become so twisted if her view represents that of an average American AAA dev, I guess. Those AAA games are being developed by people with an underlying irrational disdain for us. It was a lot better when the AAA industry was operated by gamers for gamers.

But hey, its alright though. Thankfully, alternative options in the form of AA and A/indie games exist which don't have some weird scent of contempt for their audience. Those can be found a dime in a dozen while AAA continues to buckle under its own weight.
Please stop using the term “AAA” to describe large gaming corporations. That term means “highest quality”.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
As always - if you. don't know what it is about, it's about the money. Americans - for better or worse - have incredible ability to make a grift out of anything.

Robb

Gold Member
Please stop using the term “AAA” to describe large gaming corporations. That term means “highest quality”.
That’s never been its use in the games industry though?
It’s not the same as, say, what you use in the financial sector to rate credit (or what else you might be thinking of).

Last edited:
No?

It’s always been a descriptor of budget, not end quality. Obviously there’s a strong correlation generally between the two but it is certainly not a rule lol
It’s always been a descriptor of high quality. That’s what AAA means. The gaming industry is misusing the term for obvious reasons. Don’t play into their psyops. Call those “high budget” games instead.

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
It’s always been a descriptor of high quality. That’s what AAA means. The gaming industry is misusing the term for obvious reasons. Don’t play into their psyops. Call those “high budget” games instead.
There’s no inherent meaning to it. It’s only a scale.

I can make up a new scale right now where AAA is the lowest quality and GGG is deemed the highest.

There’s no inherent meaning to it. It’s only a scale.

I can make up a new scale right now where AAA is the lowest quality and GGG is deemed the highest.
Yes, there is a meaning to it. "A" has always been a grade of quality. Did you ever get an A in school? "AAA" has always meant "highest quality". It never had anything to do with "budget" until the soulless giant gaming corporations applied the term to themselves. It's just another linguistic trick that the left is very good at it. They're playing you into using their language for their benefit.

Don't be a useful tool and fall into their tricks and traps. If you mean "high-budget" game, then say "high-budget" game.

Angry_Megalodon

Gold Member

Since quality is subjective (Hollow Knight is better quality than any Ubisoft trash), the "quality" is implied in high-budget production.

A game is AAA when it has:

- High production values
- Big or crazy big budget
- A lot of marketing
- Huge scope

phant0m

Nah dude. “Always” according to who/what? Here’s mine:

“AAA is an informal classification that‘s short for "triple-A" and used to denote video games produced and distributed with exceptionally high development and marketing budgets.”

Robb

Gold Member
Yes, there is a meaning to it. "A" has always been a grade of quality. Did you ever get an A in school? "AAA" has always meant "highest quality". It never had anything to do with "budget" until the soulless giant gaming corporations applied the term to themselves. It's just another linguistic trick that the left is very good at it. They're playing you into using their language for their benefit.

Don't be a useful tool and fall into their tricks and traps. If you mean "high-budget" game, then say "high-budget" game.
No I haven’t (in school) because we don’t use that scale where I’m from. Which is my entire point.

It’s a different scale. It can, and should, be defined as whatever it’s intended to measure.

If I make a scale that defines A as “low quality”, that’s what it means in that specific scale. Any other interpretation is a misinterpretation as it has already been defined.

No I haven’t (in school) because we don’t use that scale where I’m from. Which is my entire point.

It’s a different scale. It can, and should, be defined as whatever it’s intended to measure.

If I make a scale that defines A as “low quality”, that’s what it means in that specific scale. Any other interpretation is a misinterpretation as it has already been defined.
You sound like a leftist, redefining words and terms. I know in some countries grades are numerical, not by letter. But "AAA" has ALWAYS meant high-quality. Everyone knows that, especially in the US. The leftist gaming corporations and their captive journalists stole the term to apply to themselves, implying high-quality output. Now you/they say it means "high budget" (which it never did), but the average person hears "AAA" and rightly thinks "high quality".

You're falling for linguistic warfare, which the left is expert at. It's like how they call killing babies in the womb "women's healthcare". It's a trick. If you mean "high budget", say "high budget". Not complicated.

Robb

Gold Member
You sound like a leftist, redefining words and terms. I know in some countries grades are numerical, not by letter. But "AAA" has ALWAYS meant high-quality. Everyone knows that, especially in the US. The leftist gaming corporations and their captive journalists stole the term to apply to themselves, implying high-quality output. Now you/they say it means "high budget" (which it never did), but the average person hears "AAA" and rightly thinks "high quality".

You're falling for linguistic warfare, which the left is expert at. It's like how they call killing babies in the womb "women's healthcare". It's a trick. If you mean "high budget", say "high budget". Not complicated.
We know what it means, and it’s not high-quality in this case. I don’t really know what to tell you at this point other than ‘get used to it’. It’s been like this since the 90’s.

Last edited:

phant0m

We know what it means, and it’s not high-quality in this case. I don’t really know what to tell you at this point other than ‘get used to it’. It’s been like this since the 90’s.
He heard “A” = good and can’t fathom that it has been colloquially accepted to mean something else in a specific industry.

Classic autist.

Also that stretch to abortion, wew lad

Last edited:

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
One of the probably wokest games on Steam (not curated by that list, but probably should be) just got a demo during the Steam Next Fest. And it looks as shit as you can expect for this kind of game to look:

The game features things such as:

✅ Strong female black main character
✅ An obese latina female with a skin condition and purple hair (✅✅✅✅✅)
✅ An androgynous female to male trans character I guess
✅ Displaying characters' pronouns in the game because clearly that adds plenty of value to the gameplay

LMAO,

Just saw that PCgamer had posted thier "preview", which reads more like an ad or press release, for this game. Titled "Dustborn let me smash fascists and flirt with with my situationship on a road trip across America". Fucken hell, here we go.

Dustborn is a narrative-driven, action-adventure road trip across a zany dystopian America. Set in an alternate-history (where JFK wasn’t the one that got shot and Silicon Valley seceded from the U.S.), friends, lovers, and found family flee across the country with a bat in one hand and guitar in the other. Undercover as a punk band on tour, this group of outcast queers and exploited workers fight fascist cops and smash corporate drones while navigating new and evolving relationships.
OMG, so brave!
Pax, a 30 something Black women covered in tattoos, is the fulcrum of the party, joined by her artist best friend Sai, on-again off-again fling Noam (they're a bit of a nonbinary stereotype, but I can’t say it’s untrue), and long-lost sister Ziggy. A dad-like figure, Theo, is the one heading up the smuggling operation, while a questionably sentient robot comes along as the driver and cook for the road trip. They’re also feared Anomals—who can harness the magical power of words after a mysterious event in the timeline's past.
Whatever it all adds up to in the end, the future is queer—if you're along for a ride.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
They caved, and then they lost a shitload of money because of it (see the Forspoken flop + closure of Luminous Productions). So hopefully this means they will think twice before paying a DEI consultant to add negative value to their games.

I am still shocked at the shitshow around Forspoken. Kotaku wrote a hit piece about how they visited Luminous and they didn’t see any black women working there. Then Luminous talked about how they brought in “BIPOC consultants” to help portray Frey “authentically” whatever the fuck that means.

Then after release, Polygon wrote another hit piece complaining about how Forspoken portrayed a black character in a fictional world without racism, instead of making her victimhood part of her story. (I bet they have no problem with Bridgerton though… wonder why)

Lesson learned. Make a white character and you can make them whatever you want, from a detestable asshole to a selfless hero to anything in between. Make a minority character and you have to portray them in exactly the right positive + stereotype-defying manner. And even then, all the woke dipshits will find no end of stuff to get offended about.
Don't forget the complaints when someone working on the game said that the protagonist has a "hip-hoppy kind of walk".

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Don't forget the complaints when someone working on the game said that the protagonist has a "hip-hoppy kind of walk".
Yeah I’m convinced the complaints had nothing to do with her character and everything to do with the fact that it was Japanese devs behind it.

If the same exact game got created by a black woman director + a dev team full of blue haired they/thems, the morons at Kotaku and Polygon would’ve been celebrating it as some huge triumph + they’d be blaming racist chuds for the game flopping.

Yeah I’m convinced the complaints had nothing to do with her character and everything to do with the fact that it was Japanese devs behind it.

If the same exact game got created by a black woman director + a dev team full of blue haired they/thems, the morons at Kotaku and Polygon would’ve been celebrating it as some huge triumph + they’d be blaming racist chuds for the game flopping.
100% Spot on assessment. The blue haired they/thems are morons of the highest degree and fit in perfectly with the morons over at Kotaku and Polygon. Go out of their way to make sure they endlessly praise a woman of color director and team of whack jobs so that they have a good social standing in the eye of certain people they are constantly trying to appease. Cringe at the highest levels. This is how bad the industry has become with the infiltration of all these weirdos. One can only hope and pray at some point normalcy makes a comeback with the necessary purging of these people.

Last edited:
are shit but still enjoy very much the game because of the gameplay (last of us 2 being a big example of this) .... so people will buy wolverine because of brand and fun gameplay and just ignore the wokeness and other bullshit.
as others commented this spreads throughout the company. Part of DEI is Equity
Equality means each individual or group of people is given the same resources or opportunities. Equity recognizes that each person has different circumstances and allocates the exact resources and opportunities needed to reach an equal outcome. Equality. Equity.-google search
Equal outcome. What does this mean? Yeah the top of his class highly talented dev or artist might be put in the same category as a completely untalented lazy drop out that might have majored in some woke liberal arts instead of computer science, art, or game dev.

That is talent doesn't matter, just immutable characteristics such as gender or race. Now imagine a company where HR focuses on diversity and inclusion at the expense of talent. They will hire people even when they're unqualified for the position, and like this the entire company will get filled with untalented people. On top of that do you think they'll try to hire a nonwoke minority or woman? Nope they'll prioritize people with the same inclinations for thousand genders and victimtotempole narrative.

Angry_Megalodon

Gold Member
That is talent doesn't matter, just immutable characteristics such as gender or race. Now imagine a company where HR focuses on diversity and inclusion at the expense of talent. They will hire people even when they're unqualified for the position, and like this the entire company will get filled with untalented people. On top of that do you think they'll try to hire a nonwoke minority or woman? Nope they'll prioritize people with the same inclinations for thousand genders and victimtotempole narrative.

The so-called "crisis of AAA videogames" in one paragraph.

as others commented this spreads throughout the company. Part of DEI is Equity

Equal outcome. What does this mean? Yeah the top of his class highly talented dev or artist might be put in the same category as a completely untalented lazy drop out that might have majored in some woke liberal arts instead of computer science, art, or game dev.

Perfect explanations and so true. They would rather set themselves up for failure all for the sake of DIVERSITY…….CLOWN WORLD is alive and well. Shows how nuts all these people truly are. Race has become the most important thing in their entire world and they are ready to promote it endlessly even if it means dying on their own sword. That would make them martyrs I suppose and then they could be in even better standing with their fellow nut jobs I guess.

Top Bottom