• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of tuxfool, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
The Witness -- MB-460ADA687C55FF10 - Taken by PandaPedinte. 39 entrants total.

t1490990215z1.png

xezuru

Really interested in unretiring my character to prepare for the FFXIV expansion but I'm a raid dog and doing the courting dance with uncooperative and socially destructive groups is going to destroy me again. 😝

Tomasety

SE has removed the 14 day limit on Final Fantasy 14 trials, so you can now play how long you want up to level 35

I guess this doesnt really work for the Steam version (unless you own it I guess?) since you still need to buy it. Im not sure how the trial system works in FF14.

It doesn't work for the steam version if your subscription is inactive. Which means people like me who used to played it before must create a completely new account to play the free trial. Also, characters created in the free trial are deleted after 90 days.

PantsuJo

How good is Way of the samurai 4?
Very good. Full of different endings and missions.

It's different from the 3rd game in terms of mood and story progression.

Here the missions are full of jokes and nonsensical scenes but the combat is very challenging and satisfying...
As opposed to the previous game, where the plot was serious and complex while the combat was relatively easy and absolutely funny (you had to combat with salad/broccoli too, lol).

I suggest you to buy both games

FLD

It doesn't work for the steam version if your subscription is inactive. Which means people like me who used to played it before must create a completely new account to play the free trial. Also, characters created in the free trial are deleted after 90 days.

I bought the game a while back but haven't tried it yet. Would I be able to play the free trial and activate my free month only once I reach the free level cap?

Thezez

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away 45 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

3079 BLOCK ACTION RPG -- MB-EADD2560380597BF - Taken by gurm3n
3089 FUTURISTIC ACTION RPG -- MB-C919A9B1A927709B - Taken by Javier23
3089 FUTURISTIC ACTION RPG #2 -- MB-470200E061D1255C - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat
4089 GHOST WITHIN -- MB-73395F026213D986 - Taken by pantsattack
4089 GHOST WITHIN #2 -- MB-ED0A8566999685E4 - Taken by Javier23
4089 GHOST WITHIN #3 -- MB-AA89BFAA52EFB0FF - Taken by yoshizzle
4089 GHOST WITHIN #4 -- MB-5B8E9593C89A9DC9 - Taken by Dusk Golem
CLUB MANAGER 2016 -- MB-B0F026CC62DFD79C - Taken by InquisitorAles
CLUB MANAGER 2016 #2 -- MB-F4EFF3C99FFBC9E4 - Taken by Shalashaska
EXPERT RIFLEMAN RELOADED -- MB-ABE7D3F3593CBEAF - Taken by yoshizzle
EXPERT RIFLEMAN RELOADED #2 -- MB-B0766C74DB04E31C - Taken by madjoki
F1 2015 -- MB-605C079510D7C89B - Taken by PaulSane
HECKABOMB -- MB-36A3714FA46A557A - Taken by gurm3n

HIIRO -- MB-F7259234FB9009F8 - Taken by dot
HYPOSPHERE -- MB-3475861257CC9890 - Taken by dot
IDOL HANDS -- MB-C50449272AB36005 - Taken by yoshizzle
IDOL HANDS #2 -- MB-DF560E52C038AA6D - Taken by sadblob
IDOL HANDS #3 -- MB-979573A3975D16DA - Taken by gurm3n
IDOL HANDS #4 -- MB-C017462A8C3B2071 - Taken by pantsattack
IDOL HANDS #5 -- MB-A3BABF5A900B9B02 - Taken by Mikurden
IONBALL 2 IONSTORM -- MB-812676A195B99BB9 - Taken by gurm3n
LIVEZA DEATH OF THE EARTH -- MB-F3AC2A07009A5178 - Taken by sadblob
MELISSA K AND THE HEART OF GOLD -- MB-AB63692541C54007 - Taken by Hakkelus
NASH RACING -- MB-28EB8F67CDD9A5C4 - Taken by InquisitorAles
NORMALITY -- MB-1EA46F48FA72C6F1 - Taken by MaxiLive
NORMALITY #2 -- MB-E86A50F772ADF607 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat
NORTH -- MB-739C3859C379E085 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat
OPERATION FLASHPOINT RED RIVER -- MB-627821787B1B4063 - Taken by rpmboy
OVERLORD -- MB-B5E7BAF0398EB6EA - Taken by rainking187
OVERLORD FELLOWSHIP OF EVIL -- MB-4244DFACF96D7B25 - Taken by InquisitorAles
RED GOBLIN CURSED FOREST -- MB-8C9C0B130B9A9BAA - Taken by darkchewie
S3079 BLOCK ACTION RPG -- MB-29B1431454F93E6B - Taken by yoshizzle
SKY MERCENARIES -- MB-560458DA2AC4C99E - Taken by gurm3n
SKY MERCENARIES #2 -- MB-749906A4A330929C - Taken by sadblob
SPERMINATION -- MB-53938C5F2A24FDEF - Taken by Henry Swanson
SPERMINATION #2 -- MB-7ACA933E692BFEA3 - Taken by InquisitorAles
STREET RACING SYNDICATE -- MB-705B7DCC01E6B8EB - Taken by Ventilaator
STREET RACING SYNDICATE #2 -- MB-9F79795685CE8742 - Taken by sixteen-bit
SUPER MUSTACHE -- MB-21D7CCE11480E099 - Taken by pantsattack
SUPER MUSTACHE #2 -- MB-3E27CF0BB3940541 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat
SWITCH GALAXY ULTRA -- MB-FB0ECFE401B4DBFC - Taken by pantsattack
THE ASSKICKERS -- MB-F73D0114E7D648ED - Taken by madjoki
THE GODS CHAIN -- MB-B870BB299432E9C1 - Taken by gurm3n
xheRJRF.gif
DAMNATION -- MB-56C3E27FEBFB1501 - Taken by Sajko
xheRJRF.gif
DAMNATION #2 -- MB-E785DF08F0650AF6 - Taken by darkchewie

Thezez

Banned
Did you at least get anything good from those GMG lootboxes?

I never do. But used up all my credit finally... :( I actually was hoping for Black Ops 3, then saw too late it was already on sale and would've cost less than the credit I spent on Loot Boxes. RNG gods failed me today.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 21 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Ashbourne -- MB-2E8E1B43832D05A0 - Taken by darkchewie
Big Buck Hunter Arcade -- MB-EE4EE9DDA6333DBC - Taken by krczt23
Captain Lycop: Invasion of the Heters -- MB-9DE2294AE41CD2C8 - Taken by Kifimbo
Carton -- MB-407748B4DBE6E08D - Taken by Powerpuff
CrossWorlds: Escape -- MB-D2F39ACC361C43D1 - Taken by bloke
Dark Egypt -- MB-FEF05BE219CB2931 - Taken by voodooray
Dark Shores -- MB-3C313370CA32321C - Taken by Dusk Golem
Dashing Dinos -- MB-0359336329694625 - Taken by Abomination
Defend Your Crypt -- MB-58BA359EB8FAB342 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Draw Slasher -- MB-9C03C9485DAE6DF7 - Taken by gurm3n
Friday Night Bullet Arena -- MB-5FB655DDF82D9E1B - Taken by fuzzy123
Galactic Landing -- MB-7EC0244449AD0E09 - Taken by Ventilaator
Girl Amazon Survival -- MB-3C1BAFB9B5BFCBF7 - Taken by septicore
Mortificatio -- MB-7F2CDF95724BF608 - Taken by Smeagol
Open Sorcery -- MB-1B21466371F68ABA - Taken by Wok
Super Cube Smash -- MB-E3EDCCEAC9A19C1B - Taken by Kifimbo
The Albatross -- MB-CE0C995E1995D26D - Taken by Mavromatis
The Safeguard Garrison -- MB-209DD432E1848ADE - Taken by Dusk Golem
Tracks of Triumph: Good Old Times -- MB-8DCBA05272C31F16 - Taken by redlacs
Uncompriomising Trash -- MB-9894D24EDD4BFAB7 - Taken by zebez
Zia and the Goddesses of Magic -- MB-C3EEBCB2DEA9CB82 - Taken by rainking187

Phawx

I never do. But used up all my credit finally... :( I actually was hoping for Black Ops 3, then saw too late it was already on sale and would've cost less than the credit I spent on Loot Boxes. RNG gods failed me today.

I got the new NFS and that was it.

Tomasety

I bought the game a while back but haven't tried it yet. Would I be able to play the free trial and activate my free month only once I reach the free level cap?

I don't think so according to
One (1) Free Trial account may be registered using a Square Enix account so long as that Square Enix account has not been previously registered with any version of the game.

https://support.na.square-enix.com/rule.php?id=5382&tag=freetrial

If I'm not mistaken you will have to choose between your steam free month account service and a free trial account.

gurm3n

Neo Member
I just got Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition (which has all the DLCs) since it's currently on discount (60%, Steam) and I gotta say it's pretty entertaining and it looks gorgeous. It's similar to Dead Island (and now that I've checked, it was developed by the same company, Techland) so if you enjoyed that, you should definitely check this game. It's also available in GOG as a DRM-free release.

zkylon

zkylewd
There was a (sprite based?) tactics game in development - a kickstarter project i believe - anybody knows its name? I'm not talking about Unsung Story
Reminds me to remind u about it

I forget the name now but I backed it so it should be easy to do find

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
SE has removed the 14 day limit on Final Fantasy 14 trials, so you can now play how long you want up to level 35

I guess this doesnt really work for the Steam version (unless you own it I guess?) since you still need to buy it. Im not sure how the trial system works in FF14.

This sucked me in a couple of days ago after they announced this. My son wanted to play an MMO with me and he's sorta indifferent to Elder Scrolls Online so I suggested this and we've been having fun with it.

The trial is pretty limited in the social aspects though - you can't chat with people in-game, you can't form a party, and you can't add people to your friends list. So while we can share mobs and his character can heal me, he can't cast protect on my character. Weird stuff like that, but still a lot of fun especially for free.

Monooboe

Since it's officially Anime weekend on Steam, I did my part and saw the new Ghost in the Shell.:D (close enough)

So even thought about getting the original on the Steam sale but wow those reviews on it, seems the quality isn't that good.o_O

AHA-Lambda

Finished Route B for Nier Automata now, that was underwhelming to be perfectly honest =/

It's not much different from Route A really. Here's hoping Route C delivers something different now (which the preview at least implies).

FLD

So it seems SEGA finally decided to talk about their next PC port
)><(((( °>

What? Where? Or are you joking? I have no idea what that's supposed to be in your spoiler tag...

Finished Route B for Nier Automata now, that was underwhelming to be perfectly honest =/

It's not much different from Route A really. Here's hoping Route C delivers something different now (which the preview at least implies).

Yeah, route B was the low point of the game for me. The new bits are cool but that's about it. Route C is a hell of a ride, though. I think it was a mistake to "lock" it behind route B. I wouldn't be surprised if some people lost interest during route B and missed out on C entirely.

Sexy Brutale has much better art than screenshots. The trailer looks a bit clunky and unpolished so waiting for your impressions. The grid tile the best part of the game until I hear otherwise.

What? Where? Or are you joking? I have no idea what that's supposed to be in your spoiler tag...

Yeah, route B was the low point of the game for me. The new bits are cool but that's about it. Route C is a hell of a ride, though. I think it was a mistake to "lock" it behind route B. I wouldn't be surprised if some people lost interest during route B and missed out on C entirely.

I think that GhostTrick is talking about Total War: WARHAMMER II (published by Sega Europe)

Wok

Sexy Brutale has much better art than screenshots. The trailer looks a bit clunky and unpolished so waiting for your impressions. The grid tile the best part of the game until I hear otherwise.

I agree. I hope the trailer does not do the game justice.

A fish. :")
Because April's Fool ! Favorite day in any gamer's life :p

PaulSane

Another question: How's the Disgaea port?
Also, I've played the 4 a little, is a good idea to play the first one too?

Both Disgaea 1 and Disgaea 2 have pretty competent ports. I even find it more convenient to play with a mouse instead of controller, so that says something about ports as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom