• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suggestion: Enlarge banner buttons for easier forum navigation

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Hello EviLore EviLore ,
I find the buttons circled in red to be very small and I'm always clicking on the wrong ones or having to zoom in on them when using my phone or tablet. Would it be possible to enlarge them to say 2X their current size? Spacing them out better by filling the unused space between the two areas would also be helpful. Thanks.

raB3rOL.jpg

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Just use the "Classic Dark Theme" is has good old fashioned text links apart from the three on the right.

Yeah that's better but the notification buttons on the right are still tiny.

Nymphae

Banned
Classic theme text links much better imo. I still would like the ability to customize the order they appear in and maybe even which ones appear, I can access everything from the main forum page if I really want to, but the quick links along the top are my go to forum navigation, and I would really like it if I could cull the list a bit, Watched Threads is behind 7 links I never click.

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
I find it takes a lot more effort to even read any text with the modern theme. So the icons being too small is the least of my worries, not that I use it.

Top Bottom