• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XI: Where 90% correct equals 100% wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

jbprOY850N94dm.png

How long has DK had teeth in this game? I remember all the screenshots I've seen of him looking dopey as fuck with no teeth

I think it's a weird daffy duck situation where he only has teeth when needed.

Neiteio

When Wario is revealed, I expect a long, detailed post full of glossy HD pics about his little elf shoes from you.
Of all the characters in Smash, Wario's shoes remind me of those funny lil' wooden Dutch shoes I like so much

Takes me back to my dorm days where I stole my theater major friend's tap-dancing shoes and stirred up a ruckus dancing on the lounge table

Negator

LOL you Ridley people. Shine on you crazy diamonds.

In light of recent events, they must be revealing Wario this weekend at the very least. I would say Shulk, but everyone was almost 100% sure that he was in the last reveal and that totally didn't happen.

Captain falcon has that affect

And yet we talked about Lucina's boots more than we did Captain Falcon lol

Of all the characters in Smash, Wario's shoes remind me of those funny lil' wooden Dutch shoes I like so much

Takes me back to my dorm days where I stole my theater major friend's tap-dancing shoes and stirred up a ruckus dancing on the lounge table

...this doesn't surprise me in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom