• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT| True Potential of Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Rosalina's 2strategic4me especially when my local partner is a "PR Rog playing Wolverine" style RTSD monster and you can't get anything started with that.

Also, I've finally made peace with the idea of playing a Smash game without going Marth the whole time. I hope you're happy Sakurai/casual ass soft as moist dudes who can't learn how to fight sword characters. >:|

Toxi

Banned
There are quite a few redundant songs in the game, a lot of questionable sourcing for direct rips (the new direct rips for Metroid come entirely form Other M and Hunters, what the actual fuck)
Gotta pick those classics like The Burning Lava Fish.
The rips were a massive missed opportunity at times - in particular, despite taking music from Nintendo Land and ALBW, opting not to use the orchestration of Lower Norfair,
HOLY SHIT WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD THIS I LOVE IT SO MUCH

egruntz

shelaughz
Diddy Kong is in a tier of his own. M2K can just fuck around and still win because of down grab into uair. Nerf this character.

Did you think Ice Climbers were broken in Melee? One grab, and you lost. From 0%. Diddy can't do that. He's very strong, but he's not overpowered. Definitely not Brawl MK status.

egruntz

shelaughz
<.> Welp.

Your Ike is pretty good y'know... I think you have a solid understanding of the game mechanics. Did you play Brawl? Did you play Ike in Brawl?
EDIT: Let's play 1 more while we wait for him to add me. We'll remake the room after. :)

Vena

Your Ike is pretty good y'know... I think you have a solid understanding of the game mechanics. Did you play Brawl? Did you play Ike in Brawl?

I played Melee, I didn't play Brawl more than the first week or so and I played as Meta Knight before it was cool. >.>

I have to work on my controls, I make way too many stupid smash attacks that are meant to be tilts or aerials... or messed up pivots. But its good practice going up against Diddy and Ness, top tiers like that give me a little room for error or I get chained to hell and back, lol.

Otherwise, I play Robin more than Ike.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Greninja looks weird as fuck when he's using his tongue as an actual tongue:

zxCkHtZ.gif

I'm fucking high as shit right now bro

egruntz

shelaughz
Oh, my bad. I thought we still needed friend codes X-P. Sent you the request if you still want to play. I haven't played a Nintendo game online with friends in a looong time.

No worries! I'll accept you now and we'll make the room. We won't start till you're in this time. ^_^

TWILT

Banned
Glancing over the last page of this thread.

Please guys tell me I won't have more Shulks to deal with.

Please.

Pleeeeeeeeease.

:(

I'm thinking of dropping Marth and going all in Pit and Zero Suit Samus exclusively.
Shulk main since day 1, brah. :p

You will know our names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom