• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

We just gonna ignore that Alex is supposed to be a fugitive?

Also J'onn risked himself to save them... Um, Alex and J'onn didn't do anything except delay Kara's message of hope. Seriously, if they didn't show up in National City the result would have been the same technically.

You know what. I honestly believe that was just a set of fake legs and no one was even cast to just lay there as Superman. Lmfao I'm still dead at that though.

Yall need to accept that superman is not going to play a part in this show

I think we have. But then constantly pulling stunts like showing his legs or having him swoop in for 2 seconds is just annoying. I'd rather they just say he's busy with "villain of the day" in Metropolis or off with the Justice League.

Oozer3993

If only there was some other super powered being in the city that could help Supergirl. Like, say, a "Super-man" or something. He's sitting, unconscious, a couple feet away and Max doesn't even mention him.

Luigi87

I know it's for setting the mood of these scenes with Kara getting closure with Cat, Winn, and James, but... the sunset lighting is really bugging me.

I mean I think it was supposed to be early morning, but it looked more like sunset with the heavy oranges @_@

Edit: Why is there sunset lighting while she's talking to J'onn?! @_@

Magwik

Banned
What happens if Barry and Kara combine this power?

crisis_on_infinite_earths_001.jpg

Volimar

So. Crazy theory time.

J'onn mentioned being a father.

Kara is going on a suicide mission.

MM sacrifices himself and next season we're introduced to megann.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom