• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take Two CEO on GTA6 for PC: “Rockstar has an approach to platforms which we’ve seen before, and they will make more announcements in due time.”

I get the whole double/ triple dip thing, but wouldn't it benefit 2K to release it on as many platforms as possible for GTA: online?

Isn't the online not going to be ready at launch?

I think part of it is because the system requirements are going to be high (esp for 60 fps at max detail) so if they released on Day 1 on PC, all people would hear is PCMR whining about the performance.

(I assume the game will be 30 fps on console, even on PS5 Pro)

Last edited:

Braag

I'll wait for the PS6/next Xbox upgrade before getting it on PC. For me these are one and done games, so not really in a hurry.
Also that quote reads like someone was in the process of having a stroke.

I get the whole double/ triple dip thing, but wouldn't it benefit 2K to release it on as many platforms as possible for GTA: online?

The more people, the more pay pigs?

They'll still get the people on PC to play GTA online a year later while also getting the double/triple dip. Basically why not both?

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
They'll still get the people on PC to play GTA online a year later while also getting the double/triple dip. Basically why not both?

The part that's missing too is that it's hard to make this game on console and all PCs at the same time. People just don't understand how games are made, so that can't imagine that part.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Meh, I'll just rent it from gamefly and that's it. If I can't get it there, I'll watch youtube videos on the missions. They won't see a penny from me until a deep steam sale.
Lies lies lies I better not see you in a lawn chair sitting outside GameStop at 10pm night of launch!!!

Sigh… I actually missed those days….

Top Bottom