• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Techradar: Leaked Red Dead sequel map is real, takes place before Redemption

Barakov

Gold Member
It could go either way with that map, honestly. I'll be there for a new Red Dead when it hits, though.

cackhyena

Maybe they finally do E3 and throw gamers a bone for goodwill since they look like shit with this whole Benzies thing I can dream lemme have this no you shut up.

Turkoop

Banned
The hype is real guys - do it Rockstar, just for once.
U2kUhNp.gif

Butter my biscuits and call me Shirley - Day One Purchase for me. My favourite game from the PS3/360 gen. I'm beyond ready for a new Red Dead. Hype Hype Hype Hype.

So it'll go like this:

Releases on PS4/Xbox/NX May 2017
6 months later PC (double dippers players)

6 months after that PS4K/Xbox4K (Remaster with more grass, bushes) Triple dip

6 months after that GTA VI trailer

Freeman76

All those people showing their superior knowledge at how fake this is in the other thread now have egg firmly on their faces lol

One of my fave games of all time was RDR, cant wait for this

The Flash

Banned
I hope this either takes place during the civil war, or just after and building the railroad.

Since one of the posts here mentioned the protagonist being half Native American I can see it about the building of the railroad. A man caught between two worlds kind of thing.

I was hoping they might move ahead a little bit so show things being a bit more advances and show the death of the old west. Maybe just some better transportation?

By the end of the game I got sick of horse riding forever to get places and kind of sick of just fast travel zapping everywhere. By the end, both became unsatisfying.

Apologies, am i the only one posts mostly suck but am i the only one that wanted the sequel to be about
john's son dealing with the advance of technology rendering the cowboy lifestyle obsolete and him waging a losing fight against the federal government and the fbi is constantly after him

Ok so it wasnt as original a thought as i originally thought

CrazyDude

I was hoping they might move ahead a little bit so show things being a bit more advances and show the death of the old west. Maybe just some better transportation?

By the end of the game I got sick of horse riding forever to get places and kind of sick of just fast travel zapping everywhere. By the end, both became unsatisfying.

Red Dead was already at the end of the death of the old west.

This is phoenix in the 1920s.

s-l1600.jpg

Banned
I just want to play as an interesting character riding around the West, playing poker and having duels in the street while dealing with their own problems, along with meeting other interesting and eccentric characters.

Also Undead Nightmare 2.0 please.

FelipeMGM

I just want to play as an interesting character riding around the West, playing poker and having duels in the street while dealing with their own problems, along with meeting other interesting and eccentric characters.

Also Undead Nightmare 2.0 please.

Yes please!

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Prequel? Hope its not called RDR then, and should technically have nothing to do with Red Dead Redemption itself

Top Bottom