• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Temporary GAF Mafia Thread |OT| According to the Keikaku

nin1000

Banned
Oh ok, yeah, good call, we should probably just wait for Crab and he can......

I can understand everyone that they just want to finally start a game since its been alsmost too long since we last played but it can be also a good thing to take some time off.
You have to see the other side aswell Sorian.

Oh nevermind. You don't want to take some time either or relax, got it.

On the other hand i can understand the urge to at least start the recruitement thread, thats why i voted for "B" the recruiting procress could take some time aswell and it should be open for some time in order for everyone to take notice and make their decisions since we dont want to rush things in that regard.

You have my blessing everyone.

I nin1000 Give you all the blessing to start......

The Recruitment Thread !!

Let it begin !!!

giphy.gif

Sorian

Banned
I can understand everyone that they just want to finally start a game since its been alsmost too long since we last played but it can be also a good thing to take some time off.
You have to see the other side aswell Sorian.

On the other hand i can understand the urge to at least start the recruitement thread, thats why i voted for "B" the recruiting procress could take some time aswell and it should be open for some time in order for everyone to take notice and make their decisions since we dont want to rush things in that regard.

You have my blessing everyone.

I nin1000 Give you all the blessing to start......

The Recruitment Thread !!

Let it begin !!!

giphy.gif

You still make no sense half the time and that's why I love you.

kay, so...

option A: wait for crab - has 3 votes - (Salva, makai, kingkitty ....lol kitty)

option B: recruitment thread go - has 8 votes - (Sorian, sawneeks, squidyj, palmer, royroy, topopi, ururururuburus, nin1000)

and two votes for either is okay with them ... swamped, retro

okay so i will draw up the recruitment thread now

... i wanna include some new info like the PSN and Steam group stuff and a few other tidbits, but it will be up in 24 hours or so. i'll basically be using crab's template from S3, though.

OH. NEEDS TITLE RECOMMENDATION PLS. Something catchy that would garner attention and interest into our GAFia community :>

hoy, potential game runners, i needs your pretty image and flavour text to put with the recruitment thread. sell your game to lure fresh meats pls! :D

here's season 3's one, for reference.

Sorian

Banned
hoy, potential game runners, i needs your pretty image and flavour text to put with the recruitment thread. sell your game to lure fresh meats pls! :D

here's season 3's one, for reference.

Keep in mind that Crab edited those in later, they were not there when he first opened the thread. I assumed that would be a blank spot until we actually voted on the games that would be main season ones.

Keep in mind that Crab edited those in later, they were not there when he first opened the thread. I assumed that would be a blank spot until we actually voted on the games that would be main season ones.

yea, i can always edit and upload additional pics / texts etc. but thought some game runners may want to make their particular section pretty from the get go. you know, first impression matters and all that :>

Sorian

Banned
yea, i can always edit and upload additional pics / texts etc. but thought some game runners may want to make their particular section pretty from the get go. you know, first impression matters and all that :>

True, I just don't want to recruit someone thinking they are getting into the night vale game (as an example) and then the night vale game doesn't even get picked.

True, I just don't want to recruit someone thinking they are getting into the night vale game (as an example) and then the night vale game doesn't even get picked.

i put in a thingy telling them not to put too much stock in the flavour .... hopefully people read... ._____.;;;;;

okay. the thread is ready to post. i will need a few of the top posts so dont post in there until i say it is ok

now just waiting for the flavour and pics. i'll give game runners the weekend to sort thingies out and will post the recruitment thread monday next week. izzat good time frame?

Sorian

Banned
i put in a thingy telling them not to put too much stock in the flavour .... hopefully people read... ._____.;;;;;

okay. the thread is ready to post. i will need a few of the top posts so dont post in there until i say it is ok

now just waiting for the flavour and pics. i'll give game runners the weekend to sort thingies out and will post the recruitment thread monday next week. izzat good time frame?

I'm extremely drunk, I recommend you don't tell me where the thread is until morning :p

RetroMG

I need to read better. I've been refreshing OT for the last two minutes waiting for the thread to pop up.

Yeah, I think Monday is good.

so, uh, things... before thing

+++

To Makai, I must decline the co-mod request for now :eek: I'd like the full solitaire experience before jumping into co-op modding...

I apologize for this super-late reply, it was ultra-rude of me :( Forgiveness pls ;_;

---

i collected all the game applications on the second post of this thread. i count 5

i didn't miss anyone, right?

ohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai there blargi~ WHERE IS YOUR SELECT YOUR OWN ADVENTURE SWEET PROMISES THAT YOU MADE MEEEEEEEE

>:O

6DPfPVo.gif

aahhhhh soon!

I promise

I swear I keep all my promises... eventually!! >_>'

alas, not with the same characters, but maybe the choice mechanic will be in a certain GAFia game soon...

---

I only have a-rank supports right now Blargonaut-senpai

Between us wingmen classes, we can only ever have A-rank between :(

Friendly rivalry and competitive spirit inherently prevents next tier

For shame :'(

---

I nominate palmer for mafia mafia and blarg for ??? mafia

Blarg said before he wanted to do ??? Mafia. That sounds fun. Generic mafia for you.

*cough*

---

this aint a democracy, creampuff

and blargi hasn't put a game in cuz he got too busy with looking really, really good looking in rl or something

I can believe that. Blarg seems like the kinda guy who makes you solve a puzzle before he deems you worthy of dating him.

dude would make you solve a puzzle before he lets you solve a puzzle.

W2hlCbK.gif

I got Undertale a while back, but just truly finished it last night (spare-everything playthrough)

amount of hours spent backtracking for dialogue and phonecalls was obscene
ly well-spent

game is a masterpiece.

I took notes

RetroMG

"Who knew that all I needed to make pals was to give people awful puzzles and then fight them?"

Excuse me, I need to go update Blarg's tag on Outer Gafia.

Top Bottom