• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2017 NBA Draft |OT| Trust The Process

Brinbe

Suns have decent prospects/stars at every position

Bledsoe/Booker/Jackson/Chriss/Bender

Will still suck being out West

If I was the TWolves, I would send Dieng/Pekovic's contract, and the #16 for DeAndre Jordan. Give them a defensive center to play with KAT.

Brinbe

Forgot da gawd TJ Warren.
No, I didn't forget him. It's just that they seem to have already drafted his replacement in Jackson.

Seems to be a problem with some of these perpetually bad franchises like Orlando/Phoenix/Minnesota etc. Only team to make successfully make that real leap recently is Utah.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
All GMs should be ashamed for not being able to top that Jimmy Butler wolves package

meh, like who? Who really wanted butler that gets put over the top by and has a top lottery pick? The celtics need more than him.

Lakers could have traded DLo and picks to beat that.

why would they?

I'm going back to watching anime, this was the worst, even worse if he trades for a George rental..

I feel the same... minus the anime part.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
On one hand, you think you could get better than LaVine/Dunn + Malik Monk/Jonathan Issac.

..but honestly it's not a bad haul.. LaVine has grown into a pretty solid player, Dunn is super young and was the 6th pick last year and Issac or Monk are good players.

You got younger and a bit deeper... but man Butler is a good player. Chicago had a hardon to get rid of the guy for years now it seems.

Amory

What the hell is Minnesota doing with that deal?

Give away your future and you're no closer to competing

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Also, Timberwolves got a solid core now with Wiggins/KAT/Butler. That's good for a 4 or 5 seed you'd think.

Top Bottom