• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Americans - Season 5 of the award winning KGB spy drama - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronRinn

Oh jeez. That completely went over my head. It makes sense though, it would explain why she was so curt to the Mary Kay woman. I thought she was just being extra paranoid.

Off Topic but Tai Chi Dude is a more believable Iron Fist than what the Netflix series cooked up lol
Fuck, I didn't make that connection either. Man, I am really bad at watching TV.

CFMOORE!

Wasn't the Mary Kay saleswoman the trigger for her? I thought the tai chi thing was like the psychiatrist appointment where it's plainly obvious to everyone else that she's struggling emotionally but she's so brainwashed that she can't even take the first step to genuinely talk to someone.

oh man. i forgot the mary kay connection. yeah, that makes all the more sense as the trigger and how she acted towards the lady. it's still clear that she and philip aren't as hardened anymore as the centre wants out of their agents. also, anyone else think them taking paige to meet gabriel is their attempt to get him to reconsider retirement?

Man, the last episodes, in a lot of ways, have been some of the best work I've seen from anything on TV the last several years. But it also feels like a few scenes have back to their old "here's some sex!" stuff from their first 2 seasons.

New episode tonight:
The Committee on Human Rights

As Paige becomes even more enmeshed in her parents' world, tensions with Matthew Beeman come to a head, Philip and Elizabeth's honeytraps take surprising turns, and Stan faces the consequences of overplaying his hand at the FBI.
This is episode 7 of 13 this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom