• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The decline of women

*Nightwing

It also teaches the wrong technique. If women wanted a permanent sledgehammer, they would just buy one.
Yo that’s my best and only move! What am I supposed to do in the technique area? Wiggle it in gently asking if I’m hurting her each millimeterlike a beta?, or engage a third party to help, just park it inside of her and have the third party shake the bed ala Mormon?

Trunx81

Gold Member
Yo that’s my best and only move! What am I supposed to do in the technique area? Wiggle it in gently asking if I’m hurting her each millimeterlike a beta?, or engage a third party to help, just park it inside of her and have the third party shake the bed ala Mormon?
Try a different rhythm. I heard Gigi D’Agostinos L’amour toujours is quite famous these days.

SoloCamo

🤣

Guys, relax. I wasn't being serious. I thought that would have been very obvious.

Come on fellas. Do you really a man would walk up to a woman, say nothing and then just rip off their shirt with one arm?

Do you really think the best way to get long term partner is getting with a woman who'd be buried in a Y shaped coffin?

I was taking the piss. I've been married for 15 years and ate my wife's ass out on the first date. It's all good.
Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Peggies

Gold Member

That's so sad but it's not new. Nice, kinda dumb guy get's used by pretty, kinda dumb girl.
And vice versa by the way.

The difference to nowadays is, that everyone in this world believes they deserve better. Pimply Milhouse thinks he has a right to a boyfriend-free 10 and fat ugly Gertrud believes she should be chased by giga chads.
It just doesn't work that way. What this world needs is some humbleness.

VUFaTZR.png

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
That's so sad but it's not new. Nice, kinda dumb guy get's used by pretty, kinda dumb girl.
And vice versa by the way.

The difference to nowadays is, that everyone in this world believes they deserve better. Pimply Milhouse thinks he has a right to a boyfriend-free 10 and fat ugly Gertrud believes she should be chased by giga chads.
It just doesn't work that way. What this world needs is some humbleness.

VUFaTZR.png
As the most humble person I know and I know some, I can safely say humility is vastly overrated.

T8SC

Just accept that she's looking for a man in finance, with a trust fund, & is 6ft 5 with blue eyes.

aeae241a7d9d4f5ca334586fd9cf4ffc-1716852642-tplv-photomode-zoomcover-480-480-2.jpg

Krathoon

Gold Member
The trick is finding a woman that is not stuck up.

They do exist, but the dating apps seem to hide them.

You can usually tell on a date if they genuinely want to hang out with you.

Last edited:
For over a decade now, women have been gaslit and brainwashed by bad actors in social media into giving in to their worse impulses, anyone that told them "no" or tried to offer a little perspective was shouted down as "sexists", "misogynists" and "incels"

So we got what we got, incredibly entitled and stupid people that think they're owed everything with nothing in return by virtue of being women, think they can act and look as ugly as they want and still get 6.5 blue eyed 6 figures guy and on and on.

The same thing would have happened to men if the trend had been reversed and right now it kind of is, Andrew Tate is to men what Anita Sarkeesian was to women ten years ago, social media bad actors who push a lot of shit and rot people's brains and we haven't developed the proper defense mechanism against this yet.

People are people.
Some are good and some are bad.

You take a chance everytime you dip your toe in society's pool.

I stopped swimming in there a long time ago & I'm Living The Dream.
Some people are good, some people are bad, thanks to modern technology the bad people have been having way too influence on the good and gaslighting them into being not good.

Last edited:
The trick is finding a woman that is not stuck up.

They do exist, but the dating apps seem to hide them.

You can usually tell on a date if they genuinely want to hang out with you.
Because really good women dont spend most of their time on social media and dating apps. Not saying there arent any on dating apps but in general those apps are cancer for our society. I mean when I see a profile "Ideal first date: cozy cocktail night and dinner", I barf. Sorry but I aint your daddy, not gonna spend $200+ just to chat to somebody I dont even know yet and maybe we wont even hit it off. Lets meet at a coffee shop, easy chat. Otherwise go look for free meals elsewhere.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

nush

You know it's funny... I took a friend out on a "friend date" ... She named it that ... I just wanted to hang out with my bestie. She ended up having a great time. That's all I wanted (well that and for me to be full from the food... Which didn't happen because the portions were too small). We had a great time.
You’re such a simp.

Top Bottom