• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S4 |OT| Think Fast

Patryn

I knew it was happening this episode, but I feel like this is way too early to bring Barry back.

Sure it's been 6 months in the show, but the audience has barely felt like he's been gone.

ZeroX03

Banned
I knew it was happening this episode, but I feel like this is way too early to bring Barry back.

Sure it's been 6 months in the show, but the audience has barely felt like he's been gone.

It's been 6 months for the audience too to be fair

Kaizer

Banned

Personally I would've loved to see them attempt doing the first half of the season without Barry at all. Have him show up in the Fall finale & make a full return next Spring.

Patryn

Personally I would've loved to see them attempt doing the first half of the season without Barry at all. Have him show up in the Fall finale & make a full return next Spring.

Ditto. I was kind of hoping that Barry would get a moment like Wally got in the Terminal Velocity comic arc. Just have the team working, then shit gets nuts and when all hope is nearly lost, CRACK goes the thunder, the lightning hits and there's Barry, back and badass.

Top Bottom