• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Spike VGAs Worldwide Livestream [*Over*]

Ugh. First thing I see... typical GTTV false hype and iJustine. What am I doing watching this again, I promised myself I wouldn't after the Neil Patrick Harris embarrassment.

Oh and I'm glad they have a pop up box reminding us what we're watching. Cheers GT!

Ty4on

Awesome. Story of a sentry was nominated for best in Drama, but lost to another great short called Bad Medicine. They were both great though.

BowieZ

Banned
D̫͖͔͔͉̩̲̒͋͘E̞ͬͯH̔̆̎ͧͅU̪M̦͖̱ͮ͋͊̾͛̀̈́͝A̢ͮN͐ͪ̿̇ͯ̍ͥ҉͔̞͍̜͓̘ͅI̹̜̲̤ͮͬ̾̎̏ͨͧ̕Z͇̺̜̝͍̝͈ͭ͂̒ͦ̀͝E̞̺̲̳̒́̊͛ͨ̿̓ ̺ͬ͊͑̀Y͕͈̳̠ͬͥ͛͡Ôͣ͟U̠͗̐̓ͥ͌̚R̎ͥS̺̣̮̘̗̲ͧ̔͂ͨ̐̐̇E͎͍̩̻̩̼ͥL͈ͨͤF̞̹̯͉͚̠ ̯̰̱͂̉͜Á͕͔͒͆ͯ͊͗ͅN̘̫̱͈̲͊ͅD͉̭̂͋̐̆ͮ͊͛ ̥̜̮̝̼̻ͭ̔F̯̹͆ͦ͂́Aͭ̃ͨͩ̀C̦̟̝̖̦̪̘͠E̛̯̬̤̺͆͒ͪ̋̓̿̋ͅ ̛͉̙̘̣Ț͚͎̫͚̰̃̅̓͛́ͤ̈O̥ͥ̾͞ ̝͔͈͔̞̺̻̈̔B͚̲̦̺̦̬̀̊͊͘L̮̘ͩ̓̃̊̅O͎Ò̖̱ͯ͋D̬͈̯̮̹̲͍ͯ͠S͚̫̹̘̠̊̋H͕ͨ̍̀ͮE͛ͯ҉̩ͅD̮̰̤͇̮͈͊ͮ͑ͫ

how is this possible?!?!?!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Ugh. First thing I see... typical GTTV false hype and iJustine. What am I doing watching this again, I promised myself I wouldn't after the Neil Patrick Harris embarrassment.
Because potential trainwrecks are fun to watch, and it's better when you're actually there to experience it rather than watching it after the fact, perhaps?

Bgamer90

Banned
Smartglass:

236C4098-B568-4480-A067-7D43E5B02443-1562-000000F9317A4B4D.jpg

Top Bottom