• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

The God

So completely lost. How on earth do I build a residence? It keeps telling me I need to have a residence to vote, and I'm pretty sure I already have a permit, but I have zero idea of what to do next. Where's town hall? What does it even look like? Is it like a Ministry of Labour? Does it say Town Hall on the floor next to it like the Ministry does? Do I need to go there to build a residence?

Select your permit then press square.

McFadge

In a town with no Ministry of Labour, and my equipment has run out. Can't mine the resources necessary to craft the Ministry as I have no equipment. Seems like a dead end? All I can do is run around at the moment. Other people can collect of course, but people are spending the resources we need.

Anything I can do to help my situation?

McFadge

GOD DAMN IT.

The cost got reduced from 10 to 6, we managed to 5, but then somebody went and built a stupid sign. Why? I'm risking eternal the eternal subway. Wonder if there's any plans for combatting this when the game comes out?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
HOLY CRAP. There's a reference to this!

hqdefault.jpg

Pachimari

I'm logging out now, as it is 3 in the morning here. But I can already see this is gonna be a special game with lots of potential. Hopefully Q Games makes it easier to get into with more explanations or guiding in the start for new players - and hopefully the gameplay itself won't get repetitive.

I love the jet pack by the way. Can't wait to try out a hover car and actual weapons. It would have been cool if you could tackle the dinos with rope while flying around it with a jet pack. Like the planes in Star Wars: Battlefront.

Now I'm wondering if I've somehow gotten myself into the GAF town, because the bus is broken here too and the last island I was on was the Trip to the Moon island. (Which, before I died, was also waiting for a ton of resources to get back to town!)

Fuck I thought it started three hours later than it actually did today! Noooo I missed almost all of it :(:(:(

I am so upset. I wish there was more beta time.

Kalor

I only expected to play for half a hour since it started at midnight here but two hours went by quite quickly. I'm really excited to play more in the future.

Top Bottom