• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This SUCKS!!! My God of War 3 Copy is glitched wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Love it. Pretty sure I kept wailing on they mug for a good while before I stopped.

We are laughing with you, OP. We've all had wtf head smacks.

New favorite two word combo/gaming troubleshooting technique..."switched thumbs".

"Dude, loving Bloodborne but that frame pacing chugs major sack."

"Switch thumbs bro?"

TransTrender

Gold Member
New favorite two word combo/gaming troubleshooting technique..."switched thumbs".

"Dude, loving Bloodborne but that frame pacing chugs major sack."

"Switch thumbs bro?"
So maybe I'm not super hardcore, but frame pacing on a game like Bloodbourne seems unreal to me because it's soo super sloppy. I expect that from games like zero frame disparity link Super Street Fighter ecks but not Bloodbourne. Maybe I'm too hardcore and know how to time shit on a casual level but not enough to time shit on av hardcore Super Street Fighter level but Bloodbourne is not that game.

Ushay

How did I miss this thread, so much win.

O = Infinity .. It never ends. OP is a genius, he figured it all out.

Maybe he paused the game!

Yeah - I read the OP, and....

KyPtJJm.jpg

weekev

Banned
Excellent bump, Im in the camp that believes OP but Im glad mods didnt tag him just in case because it would have induced copycat tag hunters.

Hope OP has stopped pressing O now.

I remember crying to tears from this thread
almost a year ago,especially since I had just finished GOW3 a couple of days before it.

I never finished this game because my rental copy was broken. It froze at the demo section, when you're flying up a tunnel to punch the big fiery dude.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
This reminds me of this one boss thing in the game DreadOut.

header.jpg

In the game, there's a boss that grabs onto you when you defeat it. What you're supposed to do is not struggle, it will wither and die when you don't struggle, but the character raises her camera to take a picture, so it looks like you have to take a picture or struggle, but if you do the boss lashes and crushes you before it dies.

I died over and over again at this, and was so frustrated, until I clicked out to ask what to do on the forums and then beat it.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Still not buying this bullshit.

ArjanN

This reminds me of this one boss thing in the game DreadOut.

header.jpg

In the game, there's a boss that grabs onto you when you defeat it. What you're supposed to do is not struggle, it will wither and die when you don't struggle, but the character raises her camera to take a picture, so it looks like you have to take a picture or struggle, but if you do the boss lashes and crushes you before it dies.

I died over and over again at this, and was so frustrated, until I clicked out to ask what to do on the forums and then beat it.

Reminds of a puzzle in Broken Age, where you're being strangled by a big snake and the way to solve it is do nothing until the snake tires himself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom