• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

DieH@rd

Banned
wqbszs.jpg

ugrbdn.jpg

cexwcs.jpg

Nick Pal

It's beyond me why the nostrils float in the air. That's exactly why I took my capture from the side.

Funnily enough when I was taking the the capture I thought of what you had said before about this nostrils and started laughing to myself..yeah looks kinda weird but maybe the bone just deteriorated over time. lol.

Melchiah

Funnily enough when I was taking the the capture I thought of what you had said before about this nostrils and started laughing to myself..yeah looks kinda weird but maybe the bone just deteriorated over time. lol.

IIRC, they were the same way on the PS3 version as well. Odd little graphical glitch, or perhaps they thought no-one would look at it that closely. Then came the photo mode. ;)

First day of approved GAF account... been holding these for a while.

Firefighter Joel to the rescue!

All credit goes to Tommy.

Boston lockdown? More like Boston GET down!

I got the plat on PS3, and so far I've only played the Prologue and barely into the first level on the Remaster, with a bit of Left Behind. Mostly been playing Factions.

Nick Pal

wow -- these are great, where is the middle pic taken from??

Cheers. It's actually Ellie stabbing one of the runners. This particular one had almost vampire like features so I wanted to get a close up and make it look like a face off. It's the scene where
Ellie meets the two strangers during winter

Here's a few more to add to the vampire theme :)

viveks86

Was surprised to find out that portraits were possible in Left Behind. I wasn't able to rotate the camera enough while playing the main game. Not sure if it was updated or if Left Behind alone supports it.

i9zMB7jGWkPmf.jpg

i1Ep5oJraOKXI.jpg

Top Bottom