• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT| Empire State of Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

painey

just popped 30 and did the CM in the tunnel... holy fuck, it was almost impossible and after an hour and just 3 checkpoints I had to dip without any sweet loot..urgh

My first HE purchase with Phoenix creds should be what?

How much do you have?

If you're a marksman,
I'd go with the Vector for your secondary.

If you're a shield / pistol, I'd go with the first pistol you can craft + whatever your primary, probably Liberator if you like ARs or a shotty.

I'd try to get the Extended Mag 2nd if you can before 3 days.

JJD

How many DPS do you need to do the challenge missions?

I'm at 110K DPS and 53K health and I still get rekt... :-(

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
How much do you have?

If you're a marksman,
I'd go with the Vector for your secondary.

If you're a shield / pistol, I'd go with the first pistol you can craft + whatever your primary, probably Liberator if you like ARs or a shotty.

I'd try to get the Extended Mag 2nd if you can before 3 days.

About 200. No HE yet but chest from today's CM. I keep reading Vector so I guess that is the one.

oSoLucky

Sheet numbers don't tell the whole story, only part of it. I cleared my first one with about 75k/64k dps on sheet and 50k health or so. Damage reduction from armor, elite damage/dmg reduction, etc. all play a role in how you'll do, so there's no magic number. Also, crit seems undervalued to me in sheet dps compared to some other stats. Could be just my brain coming straight from Diablo 3, where crit is everything for most builds.

etta

my hard graphic balls

3e235d31ec22d94fabae4c7c18d7c1d43c5cfce7fa71421b9dc07a0a2df29714.jpg

Anyone else run into an issue with not being able to open chests in the DZ?

It's not that I'm below their rank (as I get the message on rank 30 chests) but there are chests which were rank 10 in DZ01 that once I hit rank 10 it stopped giving me any prompt at all and they no longer have the augmented outline. They also disappear from the map once I get close to them.

I did some googling and it looks like it was a bug in the beta, but I can't find info from people who have the issue in the full game.

Teknoman

Wait...I thought it was proximity chat, not push to talk.

Its proximity where you can hear others, but you can choose to press a key for mic activation or just have it pick up your voice (open) when you speak.

PC version anyway.

Also:

Steam - Teknoman
Uplay - Andrew_D28

BSherrod

Got my first HE, went ahead and got the Liberator because I'm an assault rifle kind of guy. I really want that extended mag that's in there. Maybe I can get it before it's out of the vendor.

Masterphoenix

Neo Member
Just hit 30 before I had to leave for work (3rd shift) off Wednesday and Thursday and it is going to be a lot of DZ raiding. Any "PRO tips" for a new lvl 30?

knitoe

Got my first HE, went ahead and got the Liberator because I'm an assault rifle kind of guy. I really want that extended mag that's in there. Maybe I can get it before it's out of the vendor.

You should have gotten the Black market AK47 plan instead.

ISOM

lol I did one challenge mission with 63k DPS and 50K health and was able to complete it. I stayed away from the tunnel mission though because I got rekd in the first five minutes.

Rizific

Is there a setting on PC that gets rid of the text shadow or whatever you call that effect? It's hurting my eyes.
I've been asking this since the beta with no answer. So I'm guessing there isn't. I just hit level 30 today and it hasn't been bothering me for a while. Guess I got used to it.

TEH-CJ

Banned
Traded my game in. Fuck off ubi and your shit ass bugs. I have encountered numerous game breaking bugs and I am shocked ubi hasn't been called out for it.

I was in dark zone with 2 high end drops and some sweet purples. I go to extraction...and I cant extract due to yet another bug. I get killed by a bunch of morons 20 min later and there goes all my gear.

Damnit! I Rerolled my he gloves a 2nd time and didn't get my marksman bonus. LE sigh. Now it costs 70 something so I guess I have to quickly t rerolling it for now.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Just a tad disappointed by the Medical Signature skill lasts 5 seconds and has a 10 minute cool down?

I can see times when it'd be useful, but geez.

What do you guys think is the best Signature Skill?

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?
So my Uplay was just suspended by trying to enter the Agent Origins costume code too many times. Fuck Uplay so much. I can't even play Division now.

I tried it 5 different times for reference. Don't enter a code 5 times or you will be suspended from your games. FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom