• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trench Tales - Official Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

See gameplay and sinister enemies in this trailer for Trench Tales, an upcoming story-driven third-person action game set in a dark, alternative world between WWI and WWII. In Trench Tales, harness unique powers, customize your arsenal, and navigate haunting Gothic landscapes. Battle fallen soldiers as you uncover the mysteries of this realm. Trench Tales is coming to PC, and a Kickstarter campaign is available now.

qC8WMeG.gif

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I'm getting strong NecroVision vibes from this one which.... well, it wasn't a good game. But we'll see if this one will be finished and released next year.

Last edited:
i love the esthetics of this but the gameplay man...looks completely stiff and uninspired - looks like the typical, generic TPS with tank WASD controls for a lack of a better explanation.
I understand that this isn't even in Alpha but, esthetics/art-direction can only take you so far IMO.

Top Bottom