• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be ironic if he was let go for making Hillary's email thing look worse than it was. I hope the FBI can continue its work unhindered.

Sweating intensifies.

tenor.gif

Trump knows.

studyguy

A reminder that the FBI director is appointed by the president and confirmed by the senate. Of which 52 are republicans and they need a 50 vote iirc. So basically we're boned.

Great, the FBI investigation was the best shot at a somewhat-independent investigation. Now the investigation will be utterly dismantled.

100% chance of this coming to bite Trump in the ass, hahahaha

Aggressive acts of cover-up like this never end well. This has a long historical precedence across many countries and eras.

Let's see how "nauseous" Comey is now. Tried to cover his ass and only ended up being worse for him. Reap what you sow, dumbass.

hawk2025

Wait.

Wait.

Jeff Sessions pledged to recuse himself from the investigation, but he directly advises the president to fire the director of the FBI investigating him?

???

Easy_D

never left the stone age
How in the flying fuck can you know this?

I don't know shit. But how have other people appointed by Obama fared so far? I don't mean to sound ignorant or downplay the situation, but you guys are just too eager to hit the panic switch everytime the Cheetoh does something stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom