• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump press conference: Alt-left, Robert E. Lee = Washington, #NotAllAltRight

NY Daily News: ‘Michael the Black Man' at Trump's Phoenix rally is former cult member who thinks Cherokees are destroying America

”Michael the Black Man," a fixture at Trump campaign rallies over the last two years, was once a member of a cult who believes many of the President's enemies are Cherokee Indians.

The outspoken Trump supporter goes by several aliases — Michael Woodside and Michael Symonette — was spotted in his ”TRUMP & Republicans ARE NOT RACISTS" and holding his ”BLACKS FOR TRUMP" sign at the President's rally Tuesday night.

”I'm glad I was there to get the message out (about) what's going on with the Democrats and the Cherokee Indians" who are ”absolutely destroying the black man and the white man of America," Michael told Chicago radio station WLS on Wednesday morning.

Michael — a former cult member who has previously accused Oprah Winfrey of being the devil — said he got in line at about 8 a.m. Tuesday and was the sixth person waiting.

Michael alleges the Confederate flag is that of the Cherokee, a Native American tribe driven to the midwest during Andrew Jackson's administration in the 1800s.

He told WLS on Wednesday that the Cherokee formed the KKK, citing the pointed hats affiliated with Klansmen are ”teepees and they were hiding under it."

Gotta admit I snorted at the next line:

The Cherokee Nation didn't immediately comment on Michael's accusations.

Listen to his rambling batshit here:
[url]https://audioboom.com/posts/6232241-maurice-symonette-proprietor-of-blacksfortrump2020-com-explains-some-controversial-comments-on-his-website[/URL]

Top Bottom