• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump saus he Believes Putin over American intelligence agencies

norinrad

That's a very dangerous thing for a president to say.throwing the intelligence community of his own country under the bus like that.

Oh fuck off with this Nu-Gaf nonsense you're trying way to hard with the Milo apologist bullshit you brought up in the past and shoe horning a "what about Obama" tangent into thread that stands on its own as an example of the piece of shit that we have as a president. You aren't slick just another transparent 4chan opportunist trying to disguise bullshit as an opinion, keep it up. I want to see how our moderation works now too.

I don't know why you think im a Milo apologist, my reasons were regarding the silliness of labeling EVERYONE a nazi.

The fact remains, either Russia pulled a fast one and successfully interfered in an election under Obamas watch or Trump won fair and square.

I find you foot stamping in the face of a differing opinion childish, complain to the mods if you feel so ....i don't even know what word would apply.

Kadayi

Banned
That won't happen, because the US are an ardent supporter of that occupation, and the Israelis see it as a form of Manifest Destiny.

The underlying point is that the US have never acted as "World Police" on anything other than strategic goals. There is no underlying moral imperative that they have consistently adhered to.

Sad but true.

The whole Ukraine coup was sketchy as F. This wasn't some overthrow of some self-appointed right-wing dictator, it was a coup against a democratically elected government, one which only had two or so years until the next election. Yet the day after there are US officials on the tarmac glad-handing with the leaders of the coup.

Was Putin right to Annex the Crimea? Certainly not. But was the Government US right to throw its support behind a group who just deposed a democracy? Absolutely not.

Unfortunately, when you get into the weeds of US Foreign Policy, it's often more about what you're not being told versus what you are.

Ombra

I don't know why you think im a Milo apologist, my reasons were regarding the silliness of labeling EVERYONE a nazi.

The fact remains, either Russia pulled a fast one and successfully interfered in an election under Obamas watch or Trump won fair and square.

I find you foot stamping in the face of a differing opinion childish, complain to the mods if you feel so ....i don't even know what word would apply.
Who is contesting a fucking obvious statement?

The problem is bringing you suckling Putins nutsack in the process of bring up a totally unrelated point. The same ol what aboutism when your president fucks up. rather than discuss that; you bring up moot facts. Stick to the topic dude or make another thread about the millions of times Putin was awesome.

Who is contesting a fucking obvious statement the problem is bringing it up at all while sucking Putins nutsack in the process with a totally unrelated point. The same ol what aboutism when your president fucks up, rather than discuss that bring up moot facts. Stick to the topic dude or make another thread about the millions of times Putin was awesome.

Im not sucking Putins nutsack as you so kindy put it, merely stating the obvious.

The topic is Trump doesn't believe the American intelligence? Everyone has known they are liars since the WMD fiasco if not before that.

Incredibly rich of you to drag the Milo comment in after the above rant, live by your own words or stay out of the conversation

Ombra

Im not sucking Putins nutsack as you so kindy put it, merely stating the obvious.

The topic is Trump doesn't believe the American intelligence? Everyone has known they are liars since the WMD fiasco if not before that.

Incredibly rich of you to drag the Milo comment in after the above rant, live by your own words or stay out of the conversation
Our conversation is you being a 4chan troll spewing bullshit, your milo comment sheds light on your aims. You can barely breathe after you jumped into the fray gargling balls to try to divert to Obama.

if you think a fucking dictator and the combined US intelligence agencies are on the same level of trustworthiness 8n matters that affect our sovereignty, you're trolling way too hard to be taken seriously.

Top Bottom