• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump says he didn't offer condolences to Mexico because of bad cell phone reception

GiantBeagle

Neo Member
Are there people who actually believe bullshit like this? Like, send a fucking carrier pidgeon if you have to. No signal. This fucking guy.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Burying the lede here a bit:
Shortly after the flooding in Texas, Mexico offered disaster assistance, which Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) accepted, but Trump never officially responded to the offer.

That is the real story for me. I don't understand why he wouldn't accept all the help we could get for the people of Houston. Trump did them a huge disservice.

RPGCrazied

Uh huh, sounds like the same excuse he gave Jake Tapper trying to disavow David Duke. He blamed it on a faulty ear piece.

Just more lying.

Even if that was true whats his excuse for not even tweeting condolences to his neighbor and (still) ally? Its not like he doesnt spend his day tweeting bullshit about everything else already!

Top Bottom