• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump set to begin 17-day vacation at his NJ golf club

giphy.gif

Lol, wtf is he doing?

cameron

WaPo Analysis:
By our count, by the end of August, Trump will have spent all or part of 53 days in office at leisure, compared with 15 days for Obama through August 2009. What’s more, Trump will have played at least 33 rounds of golf, nearly double Obama’s 17 rounds — and that’s even before Trump gets to his vacation spot, an actual golf course.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Lmaooooo the clap he does once he gets off of the golf cart is so mesmerizing ... I can't stop watching.

Also I can't help but think how different it would be for a group of women if they saw Obama walking towards them.

Saganator

There's so much in this gif..

His walk
Why does he keep grabbing his belt buckle?
The clap
The way he makes that one step down look so hard.. I wish it didn't cut off right before the other guy takes that step for an easy comparison.

Why do we need to know everytime this dumby goes on vacation? He's not worth it.

Jesus Christ that picture above a bit with the vacation times is horrendous...oof.

Why is he still wearing a campaign ad.

Why am I still trying to question his thought process.

Damn, that must be uncomfortable for the ladies.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Since everyone is on vacation we now get to spend the next few weeks over analyzing a gif of Trump walking out of a golf cart.

CNN must be in panic mode also. Their top story for today and Chris Christie's opinion on a news story from last month about a meeting that happened over a year ago.

Verelios

There's so much in this gif..

His walk
Why does he keep grabbing his belt buckle?
The clap
The way he makes that one step down look so hard.. I wish it didn't cut off right before the other guy takes that step for an easy comparison.
Baffling to be sure.

RPGCrazied

That video is creepy, not quoting that like so many have. How can anyone say he is fit? Like his so called doctor. He is one french fry away from a heart attack.

Xe4

Banned
I can't really blame him from clearing out of the White House. It does need work done, and I'm sure many presidents would've done the same. That said, it is hilarious given previous statements of his.

Top Bottom