• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 199 Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 |OT| Stupid Sexy Rockhold

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJsTGf1.gif

WOW

WOW

WOW

bisping is like that guy who i thought is good, but will never be the champion. the top tier fighters are just too much for him. there's a bunch of guys in the UFC like that.

but now he is the freakin champion

HOLY SHIT!
What I didn't like was people acting like he's a scrub.
He's tough and has skill.
I don't see him being champion long but I'm not surprised, motherfuckers.

Oscar

Weidman beats Bisping easily, then gets starched again by Rockhold.

The Holm > Ronda > Tate > Holm cycle.

Faber doesn't respect Cruz's power, leaves his chin out. Gets rocked, nearly finished, and then schooled.

Rockhold doesn't respect Bisping's power, leaves his chin out. Gets finished.

There's a trend here, folks.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
This was easily one of the best UFC cards ever. Super pumped for UFC 200 now. FACE THE PAIN!!!!

Levito

Banned
How many times has cockiness fucked a fighter over? When are they gonna learn?

*Burns shrine to Rockhold*

MY HUSBANDO, NO MORE.

Wallach

I literally screamed when I saw Bisping land that left flush on Rockhold's chin, and again when he finished him.

Fucking glorious. UFC 200 has a lot to live up to after tonight.

I'm not so sure we can say Bisping doesn't have power anymore. He dropped and rocked Anderson Silva and then KO's the champ in back to back fights. He said he's been working on sitting down and throwing more into his punches and its evident.

I'm not so sure we can say Bisping doesn't have power anymore. He dropped and rocked Anderson Silva and then KO's the champ in back to back fights. He said he's been working on sitting down and throwing more into his punches and its evident.

The longest con: fake everyone into believing that your punch is weak, then get the belt with a fist knockout.

That upset was tremendously incredible. Honestly I'm really happy for Michael Bisping, dude had done a lot over the years and while he may not be technically the best but his spirit is so admirable. Great stuff.

Dmented

Banned
haven't watched a UFC event in months. I picked the right night to tune back in.

thx for the thread gaf.

Same here man. I just really wanted to see Bisping fuck up Rockhold (even though I didn't think it would happen). But, here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom