• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 213 OT - Nunes vs Shevchenko. The Lioness, the Uber, and the The Soldier of God

ldcommando

Banned
Mma gods don't fuck around. After that foty candidate yesterday it was obvious some shit would happen on tonight's card. What a shame.

Oscar

Main card is solid af.

I'll tune in to the prelims to see Browne (hopefully) lose in brutal fashion again.

N° 2048

Yup. You can't fight if you're in the hospital. Doctors won't allow it even if she says she's ok.

Yep. You're right.

If you see hospital and fighter, just assume the fight is called off. For promotional reasons they'll typically let the promoter call the fight, but we all know the fight is going to be called off.

It's like the legal disclaimer needed in advertising because you can't say something ever works 100% of the time.

Chumley

Banned
If Dana isn't making calls right now about reforming their entire weight cut system he's even more incompetent than I imagined.

Chumley

Banned
Lmao this card was straight up cursed now that I think about it. Originally it was supposed to have tj/cody and cowboy/lawler on the main card. That's 3 huge pull outs.

UFC having a bad streak. Isn't this supposed to be their biggest card of the year? It wasn't exactly exciting before this news.

UFC 214 is DC v JJ 2

VoxPop

UFC having a bad streak. Isn't this supposed to be their biggest card of the year? It wasn't exactly exciting before this news.

That's actually 214 next week.

cSLeUwM.png

Lmao this card was straight up cursed now that I think about it. Originally it was supposed to have tj/cody and cowboy/lawler on the main card. That's 3 huge pull outs.

UFC 214 is DC v JJ 2

I haven't seen this many pullouts since the last adult film I watched where the man pulled his penis out of the women before ejaculating.

Ill still be getting it but this is a pretty big blow. There was a chance Shevchenko could beat Amanda, and they are both aggressive on the feet. That was probably going to be an exciting fight

I know about 214, but they usually try and make international fight week the big one and it's also this timeframe that UFC 100 and 200 were in.

I know about 214, but they usually try and make international fight week the big one and it's also this timeframe that UFC 100 and 200 were in.

The original lineup for 213 was

Bisping vs GSP (never officially announced for this card but this was the one they were pushing for)
Cody vs TJ
Cerrone vs Lawler

It was gonna be insane but injuries crushed it

Oscar

No sympathy for extreme weight cutters.

Brought this on yourself trying to get an advantage by bullying smaller fighters.

Vacate and give Valentina and someone else a shot.

Top Bottom