• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 239: Jones vs. Santos

Randa's stance and approach thus far looks to me like she is afraid of the takedown and gameplanned all camp just to not get taken down, but Claudia has only shot once and it's like they are both just waiting for a chance to counter each other

Fucking kills me when both fighters just stare at each other the final 10 seconds in a fight that is basically a coin flip decision. Whoever loses will throw their arms up and say they should have won when really no one did enough. Happens all the time.

Last edited:

Carton

Gold Member
You’d expect a call of “15 seconds” from the corner would prompt some action, but it actually made them even more passive; clearly an example of fighting not to lose rather than to win.

TrainedRage

Banned
"I tried my best."
image.png

TrainedRage

Banned
Im legit scared about what Chinese MMA could become. Just farming 5 year olds in camps and stuff. Matter of time IMO. Look at how they compete on other world sporting events.. Its like 110% all the time.

Top Bottom