• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Fox - Velasquez vs. Dos Santos - HW Championship - 11.12.11 - 6pm P/9pm E

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
ShaneB said:
What?? Are they showing the Guida Henderson fight?
Actually kind of a smart way to do it would be to pick the best fight from the undercard and make that the first fight. Guida-Bendo would certainly do.

Kaladin

It is kinda genius to market UFC to NFL fans, there isn't as much crossover in those fanbases as their should be IMO.

ShaneB

AstroLad said:
Actually kind of a smart way to do it would be to pick the best fight from the undercard and make that the first fight. Guida-Bendo would certainly do.

Oh I know, it's certainly awesome. Just different than what they were saying.

And what the heck is going on? My Sportsnet feed is totally different than my Fox feed.

Damn the picture quality on this is insanely crisp. Why is it all the best pictures on my tv are for sports .. ESPN, Versus, Fox Sports.

BTW I fuckin hate that Fox football music. Makes me nauseous haha.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
ShaneB said:
Oh I know, it's certainly awesome. Just different than what they were saying.

And what the heck is going on? My Sportsnet feed is totally different than my Fox feed.
oic -- missed that part where they said they were showing it. maybe they wanted to make the decision after seeing how the fight went.

Jamie OD

Darth Sonik said:
Wow!

Setanta is free-view, on Sky in Ireland.

Yeah, they're currently showing the Guida Vs Henderson fight. I think we have a different broadcast to avoid constant FOX references.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
sien916 said:
Why'd they have to go and remove excited fire JDS from that promo package? :(

vzd3tlxzd6z.gif

SyNapSe

dream said:
That's like...the worst heavyweight rankings ever even though I can't really disagree with it.

That's like...the most contradictory statement I've ever read even though I can't disagree with it.

It is weird to see the HW rankings be all UFC fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom