• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFO'S: LAST WEEKEND TONIGHT

jufonuk

not tag worthy

I liked watching this, lighthearted look at UFO/UAP history.

I thought I would share this link

feel free to say it was the planet Venus and probe me if it's been threaded already

robin williams GIF

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It was Saturn our first Sun ie Luciferian worship that's became "Satanism".

I'll take a peek! 🤗

Saturn ie the lightbringer.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You know what almost COMPLETELY disappeared now that everyone has a high res high zoom camera in their pocket?

Yeah, random ass UFO sightings, as well as bigfoot, Loch Ness, and rods.

LOL. No.

Well sure, Loch ness sure.

You heard about cloud busting? Nvm was rhetorical.

Talking about selective ignorance. It's A OK bae.

Last edited:

badblue

Gold Member
You know what almost COMPLETELY disappeared now that everyone has a high res high zoom camera in their pocket?

Random ass UFO and other weird sighting get uploaded all the time. The problem is finding stuff that "might be real" when it's pretty easy these days for anyone to fake the footage easily.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Random ass UFO and other weird sighting get uploaded all the time. The problem is finding stuff that "might be real" when it's pretty easy these days for anyone to fake the footage easily.

Good point and very true.

Sincerely.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Nah, it's almost never the "in plain sight but my low res blurry photo is all I got it it" type stuff now, more "watch me wave my camera around like a lunatic and oh yeah in ONE FRAME is a spot of light".

But yeah, fakes (well, CG fakes versus frisbees wrapped in aluminum foil or whatever) abound and totally obfuscate the real threat...reptilians from Europa. Clearly THEY are real, it's obvious, but bigfoot? Come on.

badblue

Gold Member
more "watch me wave my camera around like a lunatic and oh yeah in ONE FRAME is a spot of light".
Well... that is pretty much what most people would capture if they do see something.

I don't have my phone in my hand 24/7. If I saw a UFO or something, I'm going to be in a bit of a "holy shit" mood and I'll be fumbling with my phone trying to get a the best video I can. It's probably going to be a terrible video.

Did I ever tell the story of how some aliens abducted my lunch?
giphy.gif

"Aliens" is not the preferred nomenclature. "Undocumented" or "Migrant", please.

jufonuk

not tag worthy

Yeah to busy on social media looking down when we should be looking up. Also not all cameras on phones have amazing zoom

It was Saturn our first Sun ie Luciferian worship that's became "Satanism".

I'll take a peek! 🤗

Saturn ie the lightbringer.

I see you've found that too.

If you're being serious Velikovsky's writings along with Wal Thornhill and Dwardu's have been fascinating reads.

INC

Oddly I'd say all decent videos are now deemed as cgi, and untrustworthy by the masses, so you can't win.

Rods disappeared because the technology did improved, and showed them to be bugs (I think) 🤣

Big foot and nessie were always vapour ware

This article/story and David Grusch's recent arc have been the most compelling "evidence" for me amidst of the Grift-O-Tron 5000s (e.g. Bob Lazar) of the world. Not 100% sold still, though.

I've asked this before on the different UFO threads, but no one ever gives an answer and I'm genuinely curious in how others think, so I'll ask again: What WOULD be sufficient evidence to make you believe that aliens (intelligent creatures not from Earth) have been to Earth?

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member

This article/story and David Grusch's recent arc have been the most compelling "evidence" for me amidst of the Grift-O-Tron 5000s (e.g. Bob Lazar) of the world. Not 100% sold still, though.

I've asked this before on the different UFO threads, but no one ever gives an answer and I'm genuinely curious in how others think, so I'll ask again: What WOULD be sufficient evidence to make you believe that aliens (intelligent creatures not from Earth) have been to Earth?
Ugh, maybe clear stable video showing interactions with other objects, fragments that can be independently analyzed, technology that can be demonstrated to be beyond our capabilities, or just, I dunno, a 30 minute interview with a giant bug eyed slug that showed up in a ship the size of Manhattan?

You can pile all the"ufo" stuff we have right now on a table and it wouldn't match the amount of evidence we have that dragons actually existed.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
We really don't need another lighthearted passive aggressive mocking look at UFOs IMO.......its never been taken serious by media shows and only now in recent years with some of the disclosure going on it's finally being looked at somewhat seriously.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Joe Rogan has had a string of these conspiracy/alt theory guys on recently (ancient civilization Graham Hancock, this pyramid guy Christopher Dunn, and moon landing was faked guy Bart Sibrel) and its funny when you listen to them all back to back (and especially when there is a contrasting actual scientist in there) you can start to see a lot of recurring patterns of thought where they make tenuous connections that rely on witness statements that can be taken out of context, lots of speculation on "i don't know what this bit of info means but here is 30 minutes of unfounded speculation on it...", working in the absence of info ("well, there is no evidence there ISN'T a fatal radiation belt around the earth), and just a general vibe of a grand organization that resists these 'novel' ideas.

There once being an Atlantis is a fun idea and there probably were a couple places that had more than stone age tech that didn't survive till egypt or whatever finally got underway but any notion of a globe spanning civilization guiding all the other human groups back to a level of higher development that then totally disappeared with no trace is....an odd hill to die on, though I guess everyone has to make a living somehow.

The moon landing was faked is even more outrageous because if they weren't going to the moon, and had NO PLANS TO EVER DO SO BECUASE IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE, then WTF were we doing at all? If an astronaut would cook immediately upon passing through the radiation belt, then why would we fake a moon landing instead of just letting the Soviets send man after man up there to die and pocket the 200 billion for other projects? And we fake it not once, but FIVE TIMES, and kill some folks in the process and fake an entire failed mission (apollo 13)? Plus he kinda brushes right over all the prelim missions and work-up, including apollo 10 which would seem to be difficult to carry out without any whistleblowers if it was all just for show.

Anyway, I don't think we know even a quarter of "the truth" of historic events, but some of these conspiracy guys talk like they have 80% of an entirely different history worked out even though the evidence they have is like 0.1% of the "fake stuff" they claim is misleading the rest of us.

The ancient aliens stuff is a great watch, both to admire the ruins and camerawork and to have a laugh at the various theories. I've had fun reading chariots of the gods, various other books and theories. Ultimately when reading and researching you end up dismissing a lot which they present as killer evidence.

Christopher Dunn pyramids is a different level and his core theory has a logical basis and his recent book accepts where evidence has changed his thoughts. I like his engineer approach.

Graham Hancock is the most logical conclusion (that there was ancient civilisation), much more logical to link similar myths and religion etc than it being aliens and he has some great lectures on youtube. Shame he goes a bit hippy on drug talk.

However ultimately 90% of the audience for these things are conspiracy / alien crowd and so you have to share that platform or flirt with the odd bit of nonsense which hurts credibility and makes it so easy to lump them all as pseudo science.

Last edited:
Top Bottom