• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK: Middle-Earth: Shadow of War down 18% at retail

What caused Shadow of War to have one of the best UK retail holds this year?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I feel confident in saying that no one outside of GAF gave a damn about either of these things

This along with For Honor and Ghostlands is all the reason you need to verify that GAF is not a good representation of the gaming markeplace. All have had relatively anemic OTs with little discussion but are selling very well.

AHA-Lambda

Beginning to think the UK is at fault. All they buy is Crash Bandicoot

I said it in the evil within thread and I'll say it again, but I seriously feel people need to clarify these sentiments

When has the UK underperformed lately on a AAA title where the US has not?
The UK has become a reliable litmus test for AAA trends due to weekly sales reporting but all.we ever hear is "god the UK market sucks" when every indication is that the UK is not alone in AAA underperformance

I said it in the evil within thread and I'll say it again, but I seriously feel people need to clarify these sentiments

When has the UK underperformed lately on a AAA title where the US has not?
The UK has become a reliable litmus test for AAA trends due to weekly sales reporting but all.we ever hear is "god the UK market sucks" when every indication is that the UK is not alone in AAA underperformance

UK only regularly appears to be a weaker market because Digital is not reported, whereas NPD does.

Top Bottom