• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wendy's updates signature burgers w/ new bun & updated mayo, brings back foil wrapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

GavinGT

Banned
I had one a week or so ago. Despite the updated picture, it didn't taste any different.

If they're going to update anything, they ought to go back to regular pickles. Sweet pickles are gross.

Bring back the goddamn pretzel bun

It was "permanent" until the point that people stopped ordering it.

wendys-jalapeno-fresco-spicy-chicken-sandwich.jpg

Please, Wendy's, I'm begging you. I love the double this stole my heart when it came out last year.

Sanjuro

Good on the buns. The buttered garbage they had for the last couple years turned me off from their premium burgers.

Also, the foil was far better than the stupid box.

A+ Wendys.

I must be opposite of everyone else on fast food fries. Wendy's are the best and McDonald's are the worst.
Wendy's fries are too dry and stale lol, it's like they tried copying what Burger King does to their burgers.

McDonalds is up their with Five Guys though. Oily and greasy like fast food fries should be.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Sounds good, I hated when they got rid of the foil wrapper... it was always great at keeping things nice and hot.

Wendy's has really been killing it lately. Idk where it came from but like the fries are always on point and the burgers and nuggets are lit. I haven't touched McD and BK in a long time. I'm type hype for this. Haven't tasted the Gouda burger yet but I'm i want to so bad, I just can't muster up the strength

I really hated the new buns the introduced a few years ago. They had the weirdest after taste. The new buns are better in every way.

DOWN

Banned
Wendy's has really been killing it lately. Idk where it came from but like the fries are always on point and the burgers and nuggets are lit. I haven't touched McD and BK in a long time. I'm type hype for this. Haven't tasted the Gouda burger yet but I'm i want to so bad, I just can't muster up the strength

Take tomorrow by the hand and tell that hand to feed you a Gouda burger from Wendy's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom