• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the biggest "holy crap!" moment you're expecting from E3?

Putty

GT7 teaser would do me. Full reveal @TGS. U4 trailer with possibly 2014 or early 2015 release. Unchartered Trilogy Remaster announced, playable on show floor. New TLG teaser, full blowout @TGS. New FFXV trailer, playable @TGS.

Then, E3 arrived and none of the above actually happened.

REV 09

Don't care about megatons, hardware or price-cuts. I just want to see a steady flow of nextgen games. It's been overall disappointing so far.

Linconan

I believe Sony will hit it out of the ball park.

They will have their boring info stuff at the start (after an awesome collective intro as always) with Ps3, and highlighting the Playstation4 sales etc

....but then they'll get down and dirty with a bar raising climax, and no release in sight.. Sweat and tears will only be described with only a gasp and a white room...

lol....

But seriously, i believe they'll have some big trailers to showcase, and some project revealing stuff.....and, a good collective of user content this year (ps3 and Ps4) straight afterwards.
And, an Update to download..

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
FROMSOFT's Miyazaki's new project

PC version of Metal Gear Solid V announced, followed by HD editions of all previous games on Steam.

Aisha Taylor nip slip

image.php

Either one of the below I will leave E3 with a smile on my face:

- Reveal of Zelda Wii U
- Trailer of Final Fantasy XV
- Trailer of X
- Advance Wars IP revival
- Star Tropics IP revival
- Golden Sun IP revival
- FE X SMT trailer

They will all come true. Believe

Honestly the only really far out thing there is the StarTropics revival. The Golden Sun revival may be unlikely but everything else there seems pretty likely to happen. I mean it will have been a year and a half since we have seen anything visual about SMT X FE and i'm not expecting gameplay but a trailer seems pretty sure.

Uncharted 4 mostly because of the graphics. Also hopefully a new The Last Guardian trailer + release date no later than Spring 2015, and a new interesting IP.

I also want an update that fixes stuff and adds some features like the suspend function.

And for the love of all that is holy they better not waste too much time on Playstation Now.

All I expect is that a lot of gaffers are going to be angry when Zelda Wii U is announced and is exclusive to the Wii U. I also expect a mixture of comments regarding the way it looks, half of them will say there's no way it's running on the Wii U and the other half will say it looks worse than 360 launch titles with their prove being a blurry off-screen capture of a YouTube video. XD

In terms of what I want, I just want info about Zelda U and a new Metroid for the Wii U announced. I'm going through both Super Metroid and the Metroid Prime trilogy (i'm only half way through the first one) for the first time, and so far I love this series.

Either one of the below I will leave E3 with a smile on my face:

- Reveal of Zelda Wii U
- Trailer of Final Fantasy XV
- Trailer of X
- Advance Wars IP revival
- Star Tropics IP revival
- Golden Sun IP revival
- FE X SMT trailer

They will all come true. Believe
This would be nice.

nawwafh

Last Guardian Release Date.. it doesnt even have to come out this year... just a release date..
Uncharted 4 releasing this year..
New God of War unveiled..
Infamous Vita..

Some Nobody

GT7 teaser would do me. Full reveal @TGS. U4 trailer with possibly 2014 or early 2015 release. Unchartered Trilogy Remaster announced, playable on show floor. New TLG teaser, full blowout @TGS. New FFXV trailer, playable @TGS.

Then, E3 arrived and none of the above actually happened.

The bolded are not only possible, but likely. TLG's a big maybe. GT7 was hinted to be in process, but who knows.

And if U4 isn't going to hit this year, I wouldn't be mad if (anyone besides ND) was going to bring out a remaster of the whole thing.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope we don't hear about Gears of War or Mass Effect this year. Give those series a rest for a while. Make new stuff.

Morpheus support for Uncharted.
Shadow of the Colossus Remake with Morpheus support.
Gt7 with Morpheus support.
Price drop to $349.

alterno69

Banned
Being there, i have the chance to attend this year formthe first time, going to the Sony conference, it would be fucking awesome.

Jawmuncher

There's been more hope in a new Dino Crisis title this year than ever before.
Have to say if Capcom announces a new game even if it's MS or Sony exclusive I will be legit shook.

DJIzana

Actual release date for Smash Bros, FFXV and"X" would be great.

Other than that... Announcement of Earthbound for WiiU or Chrono Break for PS4.

Luthos

Uncharted 4 to see what Naughty Dog can do on the new systems.

Zelda U possibly, if it looks even slightly close to the tech demo (though it's doubtful, imo).

And while I in no way actually expect it, Half-Life 3. Because whenever that son of a bitch gets revealed, it will instantly be my most anticipated game.

TopGun

Banned
More Battlefront footage

A new F-Zero and Metroid and I'll be happy. ;_;
That's ALL I want from the upcoming E3.

Also a new The Phantom Pain trailer would be awesome, too.

Expecting? Probably EA to unveil a Star Wars game that blows everyone away. Odds are I'll end up disappointed but it at least seems like they're taking the Star Wars IP seriously so I think they could show off something that drops some jaws.

What do I really want though? A new AAA 3D platformer Banjo Kazooie game. I doubt Microsoft will invest the money in it but it would definitely be awesome to see.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
That rumored PS4 Souls game aka Demons souls II

The Last Guardian re-reveal with a release date.

Fallout 4.

Mortal Kombat 10

PlayStation Now working like it's supposed to and being reasonably priced.

oh, you know what scrap all of that. I'd flip my shit if they announced a new god of war.

fake edit: wow this post seems super pro sony. tbh though I'm not worried about Xbox cause I think they'll bring their A game. umm... Nintendo on the other hand I just don't know. I hope they blow me away but I doubt it.

Top Bottom