• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whats the minimum ban duration?

Griffon

See Ya Goodbye GIF by MOODMAN

RickMasters

The mods be like “ we can show you better than we can tell you”…..ouch! …….😂😂😂

Also….I’m the best on gaf at fighting games. I could easily slap up diago and combo fiend on street fighter 3. If any of you shit post and say otherwise my mods will get you!

I’m just playing, mods, Don’t ban me! 🥹

WitchHunter

Banned
Take my advice: Just post a hairy girl with serious bushes under the armpit or down there and since they are brought up by bigots and those pictures burn a hole in their brain, you'll get 1-2 months :D. But if you are addicted, keep 6-7 alternate accounts at hand and use separate devices with vpn, if you wanna crawl back earlier ;). They are not technically adept, so you can even do stupid stunts too lololol.

SHA

Just put in your mind that you're more than worshipping a piece of plastic boxes, that's silly thinking, the time that you've put on these things worth much more, it's actually priceless compared to let's say making a millions dollars business deals, it's literally not that far from that if you count all the incremental steps that you've kept on putting on your journey.

Sleepwalker

Take my advice: Just post a hairy girl with serious bushes under the armpit or down there and since they are brought up by bigots and those pictures burn a hole in their brain, you'll get 1-2 months :D. But if you are addicted, keep 6-7 alternate accounts at hand and use separate devices with vpn, if you wanna crawl back earlier ;). They are not technically adept, so you can even do stupid stunts too lololol.
Call The Police Help GIF by TallBoyz

Top Bottom