• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the most amount of games in a series you've completed?

R6Rider

Gold Member
For me it's Assassin's Creed.
AC, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, 3, Black Flag, Rogue, Unity, Syndicate

I think GTA comes in second.

Topher

Gold Member
Assassin's Creed probably? I've played all of the games up to AC Origins, with Ezio Collection and 3 Remastered and some spin-offs
For me it's Assassin's Creed.
AC, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, 3, Black Flag, Rogue, Unity, Syndicate

I think GTA comes in second.

Yeah, AC for me as well. AC 1-4, Brotherhood, Revelations, Rogue, Unity, Syndicate, Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla.

Some reason couldn't get into Mirage. lol

R6Rider

Gold Member
Yeah, AC for me as well. AC 1-4, Brotherhood, Revelations, Rogue, Unity, Syndicate, Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla.

I skipped Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla. I bought Mirage recently but haven't played. The VR game looks fun, so I plan to get that eventually.

I also had the PSP and Vita games, but never finished them. Never played any of the Chronicle titles either.

Dazraell

Gold Member

On my end, I've completed 1-4, Brotherhood, Revelations, Liberation (which was surprisingly solid), Freedom Cry, Rogue, Unity, Syndicate and Origins. Played a bit of Chronicles games but haven't completed them. Odyssey, Vallhalla and Mirage are waiting in a backlog lol

DelireMan7

Metal Gear Solid : 1, 2 , 3 , 4, PW, V

If counting remakes must be Resident Evil : 0, 1, 2 , 3 , 4, REmake, REmake 2, Remake 3.

Codes 208

Sonic.

1, 2, 3, Knuckles, cd, spinball, adventure, A2, adventure dx, A2:B, heroes, riders, shadow the hedgehog, advanced 1, A2, A3, sonic battle, sonic rush, 2006, unleashed, colors, generations, lost world 3ds, mania, frontiers.

If I were to make a top five of that it would consist of A2:b, unleashed, mania, s3&k, and advance 2

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Resident Evil.

Played and finished all the mainline games and remakes since its inception 1996. Even played the odd ones such as Revelations and Umbrella Chronicles.

After that it's Final Fantasy. Played everyone from VI up to XVI and Rebirth.

Played a shitload of Sonic, Mario and Zelda too.

xrnzaaas

Yakuza has got to be there on top, I've completed all of them (including Judgment games) since the PS4 generation.
AC would probably be second. I've finished most of the mainline games, but I still have some left.

Assassins creed. Did it all (as in rolled credits) except for Liberations, Rogue and Valhalla.
Yep.

Last edited:

kyussman

Was about to write God of War then realised it was Ratchet & Clank.....then realised it was actually Assassin's Creed,lol......which actually slightly bothers me because they aren't great games.....but I have always loved the historical tourism elements of just wondering through their detailed enviroments.

Hmm, maybe Resident Evil or Tomb Raider. Off the top of my head, Tomb Raider 1-3, Last Revelation, Tomb Raider 2013 and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Top Bottom