• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where Winds Meet Announced | State of Play

Draugoth

Gold Member

Embark on an epic adventure in ""Where Winds Meet,"" an oriental Wuxia open-world action-adventure RPG that draws inspiration from the romantic and fantastical martial arts works, offering a distinctly oriental experience of boss battles and open-world exploration.Play as a young swordsman, wielding nimble Wuxia artistries and powerful Kung Fu as you unveil the mysterious veil of your identity and forge your own Wuxia legend in this tumultuous historical era!

SaintALia

So is this a boss rush game or what? Also, I hope they don't go the Sekiro route of not being able to create and customise our own character. I love the game, but that shit was annoying.

sigmaZ

Gold Member
Awesome trailer but watching it actually be played...
sad panda GIF by South Park

GymWolf

Gold Member
Yeah they're really cashing in on that look, exact same rendering style! But looks like there's a lot more to do, I found Tsushima pretty one note.

Don't think there's any hype... but for me looks like kung fu witcher and that's good enough.
Yep, downright to how the rocks and vegetation look, you could pass that pic for a tsushima pic to most people.

(also that joeraptor dude has a particualr way to frame his thumbnails, i bet you can find a thumbnail of tsushima in his channel that look exactly the same)

Last edited:
Some of them on Twitter saying this will be a free to play?

I think this is BS, game like this calibre and quality couldn't be, it'll be sold as premium 60$/70$ game

Top Bottom