• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why Do The Highest Rated Games Sacrifice Women

Lunarorbit

It means "pile in here and look at what nonsense this jackoff wrote", usually reserved for actual gaming events such as state of plays, Summer gamesfest etc. but I appreciate when the mods do it for these types of threads, it is almost just like a "I can't believe they thought this was a good idea" thread tag
Thanks Kenneth. That's what it always seemed like to me. There's been a shit load of live threads the last few weeks

It means "pile in here and look at what nonsense this jackoff wrote", usually reserved for actual gaming events such as state of plays, Summer gamesfest etc. but I appreciate when the mods do it for these types of threads, it is almost just like a "I can't believe they thought this was a good idea" thread tag
I think you are correct kenneth but every once in a while its "look how righteous this particular guy is" like right now

Channel 9 Television GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

LordCBH

Goddamn all the god shit happens in this forum when I’m either asleep or playing ttrpg’s. This is like some form of discrimination against me.

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
What in the actual sweet Jesus did I just witness? This is a joke? this is a joke, right?

If not, I am done with humanity.

StueyDuck

Did OP see this thread going any other way?

it's like being shocked that everyone at the party avoided you because you rubbed faeces all over your face.

Eiknarf

I was just about to ask that too.

That said, pardon my ignorance, but what does "live" do to a thread that doesn't happen to a standard, non-live thread?

I ask because I often click, "New Threads" or "Hot New Threads" and assumed that shows us members new and active threads? So how does the "LIVE" take it a step further? Wouldn't this thread be in the top for us anyway, whether it's NEW or if it's got LOTS OF ACTIVITY/COMMENTS?

Angry_Megalodon

Gold Member

That said, pardon my ignorance, but what does "live" do to a thread that doesn't happen to a standard, non-live thread?

I ask because I often click, "New Threads" or "Hot New Threads" and assumed that shows us members new and active threads? So how does the "LIVE" take it a step further? Wouldn't this thread be in the top for us anyway, whether it's NEW or if it's got LOTS OF ACTIVITY/COMMENTS?

Women are being sacrificed in this thread, live.

And afterward, I will play some Stellar Blade, for a double woman-kill combo.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member

Live usually means one of two things

1. Reserved for events like E3 type of shows

2. The original poster fucked up and the live tag is an invitation of sorts to catch people's eye to come join the thread and roast said person who fucked up which sometimes the OP gets banned for

Good times

Eiknarf

Live usually means one of two things

1. Reserved for events like E3 type of shows

2. The original poster fucked up and the live tag is an invitation of sorts to catch people's eye to come join the thread and roast said person who fucked up which sometimes the OP gets banned for

Good times
Oh damn!!!
I guess I did see that lil’ blinking red “live” rectangle and came in to see what all the fuss was about

So… a MOD added the LIVE to teach the OP a lesson?!?! lol

Last edited:

hyperbertha

I guess you dont live in the real world.
What you describe is loose love.

People who are in real love usually dont get married and will be a single until they die. The loss of their loved one is heavy on their heart.

And as to why its high rated? Its because of the emotion. Love bonding is much stronger than anything. And losing loved ones elevates certain media. For example, spiderman is great because of uncle ben, batman with his parents.
Wtf did I just read?

Raven117

Gold Member
I guess you dont live in the real world.
What you describe is loose love.

People who are in real love usually dont get married and will be a single until they die. The loss of their loved one is heavy on their heart.

And as to why its high rated? Its because of the emotion. Love bonding is much stronger than anything. And losing loved ones elevates certain media. For example, spiderman is great because of uncle ben, batman with his parents
What? Lol.

Top Bottom