• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wilder vs Fury

ph33rknot

Banned
So this heavy weight fight is about to go down Deontay Wilder the wbc champ vs Tyson Fury who dethroned long reigning lineal unified champ Wladimir Klitschko I just wanted to know if anyone is going to check it out or is interested?

Hell yeah! This is the biggest heavyweight boxing match they could make. I love Tyson Fury. Right after the promoter says will be announcing where the fight will take place next week, Fury tells Wilder he's coming to Vegas and knocking him the fuck out! He's hilarious.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I thought this was a Shin Megami Tensei thread with that title.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Demon races. Wilder being demons beasts and Fury being gods.

I think it is possibly one fight too soon for Fury. If he didn't have his period of inactivity I would predict Fury on points, but as things stand I think SD to either fighter or even a draw is possible.

Ogbert

Not the right time for Fury. Wilder will win this one.

AJ might then win out over Wilder, but only with his usual boring shtick.

ph33rknot

Banned
Hope its a good fight and I agree Fury's time off might hurt him but styles make fights Fury is technically a better boxer than Wilder but Wilder has that KO power

Last edited:
I think it is possibly one fight too soon for Fury. If he didn't have his period of inactivity I would predict Fury on points, but as things stand I think SD to either fighter or even a draw is possible.
I kinda agree, but I think a decision would most likely mean Fury is on point. I think he has a higher risk of getting knocked out due to being slightly off from inactivity.

Top Bottom