• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Well I’m in control of his avatar if he looses so if anyone has any suggestions please message me
How about some old man Steptoe.

j42ylLC.jpg
ziEpIZ2.jpg

Borowski_1

Tom also mentioned it as just announcements. I guess it could be possible for them to give us a date and then show us something later. But I doubt it’s going to be a simple blog post or tweet but I could be wrong.
i doubt that as well

just a tweet or a Blog post would be anti-climatic

i doubt that as well

just a tweet or a Blog post would be anti-climatic

Maybe but it still would be seen as positive if it’s announced for this year. Plus if they do that it’s probably a safe bet that we will see more of the game before the games launch.

Last edited:

Dolodolo

Yeah if it happens it’ll be like a 60 second trailer with a release date that ends with pre order now.

Of course they’ll tweet it out and have a Blog post with the details.
They're complete cretins if they're going to release a 60-second trailer. If it's not a full-fledged new trailer, then they will be destroyed. Ten months have passed. It's moronic to show something new for less than 2-3 minutes.

Last edited:

jorgejjvr

would be random to get a release date blog with a date with no trailer, no show, no state of play etc. Possible, but weird

either way, this is 2023 in my mind, so im not really thinking about it. Would love to be proven wrong, but not gonna expect it

tmlDan

They're complete cretins if they're going to release a 60-second trailer. If it's not a full-fledged new trailer, then they will be destroyed. Ten months have passed. It's moronic to show something new for less than 2-3 minutes.
but why? we know what God Of War is, we don't need more spoilers in a trailer.

What is this post lmao. A 30 second trailer with a November date will break neogaf already.

They won't be giving us a random video without an announcement like that.

PS5 is getting TLOU remake, Forspoken and God of War this year. They won't be selling less of this if they give us a state of play next month. Ratchet and clank, the first god of War etc didn't get new content on their videos when the release dates were announced as well

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
If they announce a 2022 release date tomorrow without new gameplay/trailer, the bet is not over yet

The bet isn't over until the game his store shelves lol, announcing a release date doesn't really mean much these past couple of years.

Honestly if they know they can't release this year they would tell us. So if we get a release date for 2022 I don't think it's unusual to see the game at the end of the year on shelves.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I hope they delay it. Then they will actually be held accountable for pretending this was a 2021 PS5 exclusive, once the discussion is resurrected. I can't find an affordable PS5, which eases me into this desire.

Sorry to everyone else, whom I sure think me an ass.

Last edited:
I hope they delay it. Then they will actually be held accountable for pretending this was a 2021 PS5 exclusive, once the discussion is resurrected. I can't find an affordable PS5, which eases me into this desire.

Sorry to everyone else, whom I sure think me an ass.

I still think they can be held accountable even if it does release this year. They just wouldn’t be pulling a Starfield if you know what I mean.

Borowski_1

It's getting ridiculous at this point

If nothing is ready to be announced on June 30th, just say it's been delayed

It's better for everyone than this cat and mouse game

They keep saying it's this year, but dont even got a Blog post with a release date?

I fear we might have another Cyberpunk here

It's getting ridiculous at this point

If nothing is ready to be announced on June 30th, just say it's been delayed

It's better for everyone than this cat and mouse game

They keep saying it's this year, but dont even got a Blog post with a release date?

I fear we might have another Cyberpunk here
Cyberpunk nowadays can only wish to look as polished as God of War last year's demo we saw lmao

Top Bottom