• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wkd Box Office 09•19-21•14 - audiences would rather Run than Walk @ theaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEJ

There's no way it wouldn't have been. We're talking Disney here. Even if the movie itself blew or was average, it would have definitely made money at the box office. It's just how it works now. Every Marvel movie, post Avengers, has been a money machine. Even Thor made way more than its first part did. Same with Capt.

People were mocking me when I predicted this. Saying I was way off. In the box office bomb topic there were many people saying guardians would bomb hard.

kswiston

People were mocking me when I predicted this. Saying I was way off. In the box office bomb topic there were many people saying guardians would bomb hard.

Those people didn't know what they were talking about though. There have been 10 MCU films now. All of them made more than $130m domestic, 9 of them are over $175m, and 7 of them broke $200m domestic. Since the Avengers, every film has been over $600m worldwide. People are obviously not looking at these titles in isolation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom