• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman Had $25,000 Worth Of Plastic Surgery To Look More Like Jennifer Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/plasti...celebrities/story?id=23091064&singlePage=true

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarre...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Kitty is a mega-fan of the spirited voluptuous Jennifer Lawrence, so much so that she underwent six plastic surgery procedures to carve herself into looking more like the "American Hustle" star.

"I can appreciate that her personality is spunky and fun," Kitty said. "I can appreciate that her body is banging."

Call it plastic surgery 2.0., where aspirations to look like a starlet are inspired by personality, good looks and self-empowerment.

"I'm not trying to look like Pamela Anderson here during her 'Baywatch' days," Kitty said. "I'm trying to look like a very capable, very personal level-headed female who is an Academy Award winner."

more in the links

enhanced-10462-1396123024-9.jpg

iiE3AXfupnzTD.gif

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off
She looked more like her before. Wasted money.

I bet someone told her she looked like J Law and it stuck in her mind.

FStop7

Banned
Left pic is before, middle is after, right is real JLaw? Because if so she needs to ask for her $25,000 back. She looks almost exactly the same, just with makeup.

Acorn

She was pretty before and didn't look like Lawrence. Now she isn't and still doesn't look like Lawrence.

Fission mailed

Bloodrage

Banned
Now she just looks like a far less hot Jane Seymour, who's 61. Sorry loser but you fail. Maybe if you start tripping on purpose for attention they'll "get it"

Bladenic

Looks absolutely nothing like her based on that pic. What a horrible waste of time and more importantly, money.

DJ_Lae

The only nice thing I can say is that she isn't horribly disfigured now. She looked better before (also significantly younger but maybe there is a large time gap between the two photos).

The surgery also completely fails at making her look more like Jennifer Lawrence.

-MD-

chin looks different as well or it could just be the lighting

After looking at it again I edited my post, her nose is different. The only thing I noticed right away were her botched lips.

Either way she had pretty minimal changes for 25k. Big waste of cash and looks nothing like Jlaw imo.

FTF

For like 100 times less she could have had someone hypnotize her to think she looked like Jennifer Lawrence.

And she looks nothing like her.

gcubed

After looking at it again I edited my post, her nose is different. The only thing I noticed right away were her botched lips.

Either way she had pretty minimal changes for 25k. Big waste of cash and looks nothing like Jlaw imo.

if the first is the before, i actually think she looked more like her in the first picture

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Looks nothing like her.

I would have never guessed that she was supposed to look like her if the article didn't say so.

Kinyou

I hope that in return Jennifer Lawrence gets plastic surgery to look more like the woman before she had work done.

I can't think of the name of the actress she looks just like (nothing like J. Law though) but in that middle pic, she looks kinda like the lead detective in L&O: SVU

.GqueB.

Banned
Isn't Jennifer Lawrence always talking about body image and being comfortable with who you are?

Didn't this woman get the memo?

zeemumu

She failed spectacularly, but at least she came out looking good after her plastic surgery unlike some others...
828925-2efd77a6-a64d-11e3-8dfc-d9063670fb71.jpg

*shudder*

With the way they made her up in that picture, it looks like they added another decade or two to her age. It wasn't as bad before the makeup, but neither of them look any closer to their targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom