• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman Had $25,000 Worth Of Plastic Surgery To Look More Like Jennifer Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
UyT1PKT.gif

StuBurns

Banned
She failed spectacularly, but at least she came out looking good after her plastic surgery unlike some others...
828925-2efd77a6-a64d-11e3-8dfc-d9063670fb71.jpg

*shudder*
This is no joke, I saw that picture, and the Twilight Zone music started playing in my head. They look like the Saw doll.

toxicgonzo

Taxes?! Isn't this the line for Metallica?
She looks more like Jane Seymour so at least she's got that going for her, which is nice.

(Actually, her lips are awful).

"I'm not trying to look like Pamela Anderson here during her 'Baywatch' days," Kitty said. "I'm trying to look like a very capable, very personal level-headed female who is an Academy Award winner."
Um...looking like someone who is does not make you one.

And people are going to think you are making a huge mistake regardless of who you are changing yourself to look like.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
With the way they made her up in that picture, it looks like they added another decade or two to her age.

That was my big takeaway. She mostly looks older now, and the effect will undoubtedly be exasperated with time. Someone should have talked her out of this.

george_us

She arguably looked more like her before the surgery. At least it looked like the procedures went well though. Would hate to see my wife go from a fairly cute girl to some space alien.

Tagyhag

Not only does she not look anything like her, but she looks older and just looked better before.

It's a shame but if she's happy then more power to her.

gugi40

I thought plastic surgery was used to make people look younger.....Maybe the plan is to look forever middle aged? Nothing like J Law though. I agree with most that are saying her before looked more like Jen than her after.

she looks like Mariska Hargitay.

Don't insult my queen!!!!

...but I kind of see it

Seems like a waste of money. She was cute before the surgery, and she's still attractive now (maybe moreso), but she bears absolutely no resemblance to J Law.

Fusebox

Banned
Looks like she did some exercise, tanned her skin and got highlights for her hair. I've seen more extreme makeovers done in 5 minutes on Oprah.

thekad

Banned
She definitely looks much better now (though makeup and lighting could have a lot to do with that), but I don't see how the hell she looks like Jennifer Lawrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom