• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Neville wearing the heel whites

UberTag

In now. Hardyz in an empty arena lmao.
Might as well let Matt tape more matches at the Hardy compound if they're not even going to bother giving them a crowd for their first major pay-per-view post-Mania return.

i shouldn't be so annoyed at jj removing the straps after like two moves but fuck it bothers me so much
His father Kurt never killed the mystique of the strap removal by giving it away for nothing.

Alright RassleGaf, convince me to sign up for the Network to watch this.

Disclaimer: I mainly watch indies and NJPW these days.

It should be an okay event, but there is nothing really special about it to make it a must watch. Watching the VOD of Takeover last night is worth a subscription though.

UberTag

You fucked up by not signing up for the Network for last night's show.
Tonight will be dogshit by comparison. Better off saving your money.

Beefy

tenor.gif

Did they finally stopped changing the ropes for the cruiserweight fights?

#budgetcuts

Pikma

Banned
How can you plan a PPV event so badly to the point where you got not one but matches with a half empty crowd

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

You could probably watch the entirety of Takeover during the downtime of this 6 hour monstrosity. Might be 10 bucks worth of show in there.

Top Bottom