• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Do they not do pyro indoors at all anymore? Or just not in some arenas?

Honestly thinking HHH has no sway on main roster booking while deserving the lion's share of credit in NXT is some awfully wishful thinking.

He doesn't have zero sway, but a majority of the presentation and booking tics used on the main roster just don't line up with everything we know about how Triple H thinks about wrestling.

He has a say obviously, but at the end of the day Vince is going to do what he thinks will work, regardless of how anyone else feels.

Pikma

Banned
Does wwe even know if the experiment is working in India?
It's not an experiment, it's Vince giving the title to the guy who trains harder (juicing included)and the one who seems hungrier for success (juicing included), and he won't take the belt from him until he fucks ups in his eyes and considering the guy is busting his ass even harder as a champ, he'll probably be champ until WM. Ideally, in my opinion, a belt shouldn't be turned into an employee of the month award but there is nothing ideal about the way Vince books his circus let alone how he treats his championship belts toys so..

rrc1594

What I'm hearing is HHH builds people correctly in NXT just to book them like shit when they hit Main Roster? How does that make sense?

What I'm hearing see HHH builds people correctly in NXT just to book them like shit when they hit Main Roster? How does that make sense?

tumblr_orgwuqe91p1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Brinbe

welp. gonna be bork suplexing left and right again. fuck

LET'S MAKE THESE FULL TIME GUYS LOOK LIKE SHIT.

AMAZING BOOKING

Bronx-Man

Banned
The thought of Jinder being champ until WM makes me wanna puke

At least fucking Jack Swagger's world title reign was just like a month

Toki767

I don't think they'll head into football season without a Universal Champion on Raw.

Smackdown is screwed on Tuesday nights with Mahal as champion with football starting though.

So it probably is better for Nakamura that he isn't champion to get that blame for the ratings.

Top Bottom