• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Owners Unite - A Xbox Live Gamer tag Exchange Thread

I hit up most of you guys thanks OP. My friends list needed reinvigorated for Xb1.

GT Matty xb0x
I am referencing GAF along with my friend invites.

Gamertag: H3rTz DoNuT
Games: Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3, Zoo Tycoon, Killer Instinct, Crimson Dragon, Powerstar Golf, Assassin's Creed 4, Battlefield 4.

Hawk269

Gamertag: H3rTz DoNuT
Games: Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3, Zoo Tycoon, Killer Instinct, Crimson Dragon, Powerstar Golf, Assassin's Creed 4, Battlefield 4.

If I am wrong I apologize, but between this thread and the PS4 version, seems like you are getting more launch titles than anyone in eathier thread! lol!

Someone mentioned it earlier but maybe we should consider the shell XBL GT to get a better way to do this down the road. I am sure many of us will kill that 100 friend limit very soon.

It will help keep us moving closer to launch and beyond.

Dukey

Banned
Someone mentioned it earlier but maybe we should consider the shell XBL GT to get a better way to do this down the road. I am sure many of us will kill that 100 friend limit very soon.

There's no 100 friend limit anymore.

There's also an option to simply follow people rather than friend them.

TaKeRx

Gamertag: STi TaKeR
Games: Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3, FIFA 14, Madden 25, Killer Instinct, Crimson Dragon, COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, NBA 2K14, NFS Rivals.

Heysoos

These almost never work really well. There's a couple of people here and there that use it, but it's rarely used. Or sometimes people forget they added that and ignore invites from people that are seemingly random, but really are using the gamertag.

Kajiba

Xbox Live Gamer tag: SpaceKajX
Xbox One Games: Killer Instinct, Ryse, Dead Rising 3

These almost never work really well. There's a couple of people here and there that use it, but it's rarely used. Or sometimes people forget they added that and ignore invites from people that are seemingly random, but really are using the gamertag.

Got it. O well if we keep this thread or the next gen GT thread alive we can always revisit after XBL gets the XB1 upgrade of 1000.

The Flash

Banned
What I'll probably do is add everyone as a "follower" first and then as I get to know you guys better I'll upgrade you to friends.

SlinkyFriend

Neo Member
SlinkyFriend
But send me a message if you add me, my friends list is full, maybe wait till the Xbox one.

Ryse
Forza
Dead Rising
Killer Instinct
Maybe Battlefield

Edit: Indiana est. time zone
Edit 2: Forgot Fifa 14 (ultimate teams)

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Gamertag: Agent Ice
Games:Assassin's Creed 4, FIFA Soccer 2014, Madden NFL 25, Need for Speed: RIvals, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, NBA 2K14, Forza Motorsport 5, Killer Instinct, Crimson Dragon, Peggle 2

Xbox Live Gamer tag: Got the Shakes
Xbox One Games: Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3, FIFA 14, Madden 25

NickNotch

Gamertag: NickNotch
Games: Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Forza, will most likely rent most third-party stuff to compare with PS4 versions

Tiu Neo

Xbox Live Gamer tag: TiuNeo
Xbox One Games: Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3. Will get Zoo Tycoon and Killer Instinct as soon as they sell them here.

In the NA summer/our winter, we have a 2 hours difference with EST, so feel free to add me!

mocoworm

Gamer tag : mocoworm
Games: Assassins Creed IV, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon and Killer Instinct.
Location UK - Manchester - GMT

GoldenA

Gamertag: Should appear if quoted if I've done it right

Games: FIFA 14, Forza, Assassin's Creed and possibly Ryse

Zone: GMT

Yaqoub

GamerTag: LGG Yaqoub

Games: Killer Instinct, Forza 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon

GT starlight777
games: Dead Rising 3, Ryse, COD Ghosts, Assassins Creed
maybe the new Angry Starwars and Crimson Dragon
sigh, I wanted Watch Dogs

Off-topic: I've been pleasantly surprised at how many people are getting Ryse in this thread. I hope it'll be great.

On-topic: Had some friend requests which i'll accept when I go on my 360 bit later, will follow people when I get the console as last time I checked my friends list was pretty full.

p3tran

Banned
Off-topic: I've been pleasantly surprised at how many people are getting Ryse in this thread. I hope it'll be great.
I guess QTE's FTW!! :D

offtopic:
I think we have less that 100 people going in day1.
microsoft, you arrogant dud, look at what you did here :D

Scanna

Xbox Live Gamer tag: Skanna 360 (yeah it is outdated now)
Xbox One Games: Fifa 14 and Forza for now, but more I think will come for reviews

zebwinz

Gamertag: zebwinz

Launch games on X1: Battlefield 4, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Crimson Dragon, Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Time Zone: PST but I play most online games in the morning/afternoon

Sydle

Xbox Live Gamer tag: Sydle
Xbox One Games: Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct

Gamer tag is my username.

Day One games: I will be getting all of them one per month but honestly have no idea what I will be getting first because as soon as I make up my mind on one a trailer or new footage gets released for another and just bottles my mind even further. :/

Looking forward to Day One and beyond friends!

Nier

Neo Member
Xbox Live Gamer tag: Star Citiz3n
Xbox One Games: Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Forza Motorsport 5, Killer Instinct, Ryse: Son of Rome

TKR92

GamerTag: Trancekr

Games: Forza 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, Battlefield 4

Top Bottom